PDA

View Full Version : Great Racing Photos

MartinSullivan
9th January 2009, 02:43 PM
I was going to put this (http://users.telenet.be/fiat850/slots.htm) in the Motorsport section as there are some cracking racing pics in the thread, however as they had to build the track first I decided it was best put in off topic and banter :clap:

Ivano
9th January 2009, 02:52 PM
That is brilliant.. The detail put into it is amazing. A True Enthusiast!

Some of the images almost look real life :thumbs up::thumbs up:

euan
9th January 2009, 03:01 PM
That's awesome! Eau Rouge looks a tad tight though!

I love the way they hooked it up to a motor so they can still use the garage, that's clever. Will need to bear it in mind!

ianking
9th January 2009, 04:51 PM
Oh my god. (if god exists that is);)

I want that in my house. :D

Bazthemod
9th January 2009, 05:27 PM
Top job! Makes it all worthwhile when you can stand back and race/ take photos. Something like this is never finished though... you always find other things to add :rolleyes::D

AndyP & Lenore
9th January 2009, 05:47 PM
Fantastic. Now that's how to spend a Saturday afternoon. And the next 20. lol.

At least on that track Dryden wouldn't need a new bonnet every round.:laugh:

<<<<Runs and hides.

A.:D

Crombers
9th January 2009, 07:18 PM
NMS day out :Whistle:

Utterly awesome :thumbs up:

Fester
9th January 2009, 08:57 PM
oh my god that looks fantastic makes me wish I did not get rid of mine. It was nothing compared to that.

Reminds me of the train set that my dad built up with villages and mountains. Not that I was ever allowed to "play" with it!!!!

rpn
9th January 2009, 09:49 PM
That looks like brilliant fun. :thumbs up: How does he manage to have such a clean and almost empty garage? Well apart from his bike!

GCA3N
9th January 2009, 09:56 PM
I am speechless, some ammount of work , a little obsessive, but what a set up, mightely impressed, not say what the missus commented! really smart though, keep us updated for any more add ons, if there are any more to do!:thumbs up:

C.Noble
9th January 2009, 10:30 PM
Now that is impressive... worth throwing my racing MINIs outside for!!!

I would be petrified to use the cars on it tho, given that I used to spend most of my time recovering cars and bits of spoilers from the outside of tight bends, on this track, there is nowhere to go but wreck stuff that must have taken weeks to model!!!

My nephew now wants my brother in law to make one... I am not very popular for showing this to him!!

Burple
10th January 2009, 02:17 AM
THat is totally awesome!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::thumbs up::thumbs up:

Gismo
10th January 2009, 03:42 AM
Brilliant, i liked the bit where the guy was painting the outside fencing :D

Mini Ecosse
10th January 2009, 12:48 PM
Awesome:thumbs up:

Smitty
11th January 2009, 02:43 PM
Amazing - I've got it in my head i'm going to have a whole floor on my house dedicated to Scaletrix when I'm old and rich :smilewinkgrin:

Colin
11th January 2009, 09:04 PM
Nice work. Big boys toys :thumbs up: