PDA

View Full Version : Cullen/Argyll/Bute

john
9th January 2009, 12:03 PM
OK folks some of you will know already,
The wee fella who shall be nameless (call him Gismo for now)

Set the date for Cullen but its the day before Argyll & Bute.

Craig and myself are working on changing start finishes to make it a double whammy run weekend so everyone who wants to can do both. BUT!!

Gismo has now sugested making Cullen the following weekend:argh:

What would people prefer? magga weekend or two weekends in a row??:confused::welcome:

Gismo
9th January 2009, 12:10 PM
That would be me then, in fairness the Cullen run was organised first :shut up:
Do you want me to add a poll to this thread?

gauldrymini
9th January 2009, 01:07 PM
John

For the Cullen run either the 1st or 8th Aug is OK for us...at present...

ps Not going on Craig's run...no offence Craig if you are viewing;)

Cheers
Andrew

Craig
9th January 2009, 02:52 PM
andrew, no offence taken. . . We cant always go to all the runs.

Gismo, not really sure what your getting at re the 'in fairness' comment but i didnt select the date to cause problems but cos i am organising it and i have to be able to fit it in to my schedule.

At the end of the day i think all john and myself want to do is to ensure that as many people as possible get the opportunity to go on as many runs as they want. Although you cant please all the people all of the time.

Gismo
9th January 2009, 03:24 PM
Gismo, not really sure what your getting at re the 'in fairness' comment but i didnt select the date to cause problems but cos i am organising it and i have to be able to fit it in to my scheduleI'm not getting at anything, John's run was posted up before you chose your date :hand:
I was simply replying to John

I guess i could also start a run for the same weekend, cause i'm organising it to fit in with my schedule :moonie: :laugh:

At the end of the day i think all john and myself want to do is to ensure that as many people as possible get the opportunity to go on as many runs as they want. Although you cant please all the people all of the timeThe prospect of two runs in one weekend is appealing and it's very much appreciated with the amount of runs that are organised for folks to attend.
I'm not quite sute what you mean by not pleasing people :rolleyes:

stoney
9th January 2009, 04:25 PM
i dont mind as not shure if we would be on them the weekend before we get hiched

but if i am still around the weekend of the 8th aug then would be verry temted for the cullen run

but may well be off suning my self some where nice and hot

john
9th January 2009, 04:40 PM
i dont mind as not shure if we would be on them the weekend before we get hiched

but if i am still around the weekend of the 8th aug then would be verry temted for the cullen run

but may well be off suning my slef some where nice and hot

What is your SLEF exactly? :confused: ;bigwave:

stoney
9th January 2009, 04:42 PM
What is your SLEF exactly? :confused: ;bigwave:

:Whistle::Whistle::Whistle: whoops ;)

Scottie
9th January 2009, 06:53 PM
I'm not bothered what the date is for either run.

Whether it's a one weekend mega deal or a weekend apart I won't be doing 2 runs as close to much petrol and to many miles

I will only be going on one anyway (Craigs Run).:thumbs up:

Crombers
9th January 2009, 07:09 PM
All in one for me as I've taken holidays that weekend so that I can attend both (bloomin shift workers eh!!).

I know John was in first with the date but to be fair to Craig he organises this run at the same time every year.

I had an absolute 'blast' (literally) on the 2005 Cullen Run so more for me please.

Criag's A&B has some of the finest roads known to man & I missed it last year due to someting ?? or other, so I ain't missing this year.

Just my 2p :D