PDA

View Full Version : bonnie Scotland

bpirie1000
15th April 2004, 03:58 PM
Spotted ya on south anderson drive today 7:30....

looking good But always could do with a wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you heading off shore..

Oh well. better do some work For a change........:(

Brian :clown:

Julz
15th April 2004, 04:00 PM
quote:Originally posted by bpirie1000

But always could do with a wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He was away to drop Mili off at your house!!;):D

Gismo
15th April 2004, 04:56 PM
Whoo hoo, am actually working in Seafield House at Rubislaw, just off Anderson Drive and will be for the next 3 weeks or so
Is it really dirty :I

Julz
15th April 2004, 05:04 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland
Is it really dirty :I

Go outside, have a look, if it is, go and see Brian!!;)

Gismo
15th April 2004, 05:08 PM
quote:Originally posted by Julz
Go outside, have a look, if it is, go and see Brian!!;)I parked my car at John's house loads of times when i go offshore knowing that Brian washes every car in the drive :) did he wash mine once :evil: that's the last time i'm gonna park there ;)

Julz
15th April 2004, 05:50 PM
Something must be wrong with Brian then?? Has he had his hands chopped off?? Hang on, that would make no difference, he still has his feet....um...... Brian, what's your excuse then???

john
15th April 2004, 06:39 PM
I washed it the last time cos it looked so bad.

Julz
15th April 2004, 07:17 PM
My god, it must have been bad!!;)

Gismo
15th April 2004, 07:59 PM
Anyone else want to take over the responsibility of washing my car :) i've had to let Brian go :blackeye:

Julz
15th April 2004, 08:06 PM
Brian, infact, Wul might be another option, would either of you be in my area tonight and willing to wash, polish and generally scrub the big fat beast (the mini that is!!;))??

Roll on new house that has a car port attached to double garage to enabling polishing in the rain!!;):p

bpirie1000
18th April 2004, 07:39 PM
well sorry had to go wash ma car.. that is why it has taken me so long to respond.

Allan I saw you rushed home filled a bucket and tryed to catch you But by that time the bucket was empty.. Think there is a hole in ma bucket. ( good quote for a Rhyme Hu.....)

Anyway.. should see ya floating about somewhere in aberdeen then!! you travelling up here everyday??

P45 in the Post then???

Great..

Cheers Brizee

Gismo
19th April 2004, 05:53 PM
I'll be in Aberdeen most days up until the middle of May then back offshore for me
As for the P45, well what can i say, i prefer to talk face to face but as your of an abnormal size and not standard (like me and LnL1)
I've had to post it off :blackeye:

bpirie1000
20th April 2004, 04:06 PM
Your up here till the middle of may Hu!!!! have to get something organised then for an Aberdeen meet Hu.. One night at around 7:30 ish!!! maybe start a new post see if anyone fancies?? are you travellin everyday??

Hope you put a stamp on ma P45.. the Postage to this height and atmosphere is huge...

cheers Brian (going to court for unfair dismissal)
;)

Gismo
21st April 2004, 02:35 AM
Car in the menders at the mo, but, will arrange summit shortly, you gotta be employed for 2 years to get unfair dismissal ;)

bpirie1000
23rd April 2004, 04:00 PM
well it has been 1 year 364 days. worht of abuse I have given you ..

he he what is the matter with it Now..??