PDA

View Full Version : 12" Digital Photo Frame

Scottie
4th January 2009, 09:07 PM
Bought Allan one for his Christmas and that's him just got round putting some of his pictures on it.

These things a rather cool. However I've got to say I prefer my paintings and Pictures on my walls (and I've got a few) bought for different reasons over the years.

leighj
4th January 2009, 10:59 PM
i bought one agesss ago and still have used it lol i prefer my pics in frames on my walls!

AndyP & Lenore
5th January 2009, 12:50 AM
We've got one in the living room, sitting on a radiator cabinet. We love it. It's waaaay better than having loads of frames around. We've got about 40 pics rotating on ours.

Which make did you buy Fi, some of the frames on these kits are bordering on hideous. We went for the Sony as it has a nice simple black line frame.

A.

Scottie
5th January 2009, 01:02 AM
Polaroid

as a gimick it's fine but it won't increase in price.;);)

Gismo
5th January 2009, 11:37 AM
Me Julie's wanting one of these for her birthday, what type power do these run on, ie battery or mains?
If mains, can they also be run on 110v, ie USA fitment

AndyP & Lenore
5th January 2009, 12:03 PM
Ours runs on Mains, with a step down transformer. I'll have a look and see what the input options are, to see if it will handle 110v too.

A.

ianking
5th January 2009, 12:44 PM
A mate of mine bought one, im sure it was Polaroid and it can play music along with the pics if you want it to and wee movies made on your camera. Quite smart these things. Think I will get one soon, perhaps for my desk at work to cheer me up.

dellie
5th January 2009, 02:53 PM
We got one from the hubby to be's dad a few christmas's ago, we have all our various holiday, night out, cars, familys, etc, etc it does save having all your walls covered in frames, we still have those special moment pictures on display

euan
5th January 2009, 03:05 PM
I quite like having real pictures in the house ;-)

My Dad got one of these at christmas and it was like "this is your life" beside the TV, though they really needed to sort it out and only put on good pictures!