PDA

View Full Version : Was this anyones off here???

Marco77
4th January 2009, 03:14 AM
Stumbled across a little cracker of a Cooper s for sale in Glasgow, By
http://www.killermontmotorcompany.co.uk/

Leccy blue and the extras on this car are endless from Lohen 225bhp conversion, JCW leather seats carbon fibre everywhere the list goes on.

Just seems over priced i know the mods would prob bump up the price a bit but its nearly £4000 more than a standard 52 plate. I would probrably pay £9k for it but £11k is a bit much considering i only got £11k trade in for my 03 plate S 2 and a bit years ago

Its tempting as i seen it in the flesh (and i miss my old cooper s) just wonder if there is a history about the car.

(just like to check things out first).

Craig
4th January 2009, 01:38 PM
don't think I have ever seen that car at any of the events/runs... :smilewinkgrin:

Crombers
4th January 2009, 04:02 PM
I could find out some more info on it ;)

What I do know is all the extra's cost many many ££ousands

AeroJonny
5th January 2009, 04:10 PM
is it maybe aberdeen al's old car?

RyanK
5th January 2009, 06:21 PM
Nah its not Al's car, think it was a Mini from far down south.

Be weary about the car's history...best to ask on the likes of M2 etc where there are members far south of the border. It has been up for sale for around 5/6 months through around 4 different dealers if i can remember correctly. Was coming on and off of Pistonheads every couple of weeks. Can't understand why it aint selling, could be due to the high list of mods though?

:thumbs up:

Marco77
6th January 2009, 01:28 AM
i was presumming it is because its the same price as a 55 plate

ianking
6th January 2009, 09:40 AM
Yeah its a tad overpriced I would say. Used car dealers are not going to have bid more in the trade due to it having the extras. They just try and sell it on for more. You could get a much newer JCW S for that money.

Rhymes
27th January 2009, 01:43 AM
:eek:

It's a Glasgow Mini, or was for a while. Used to sit outside the wedding dress shop in Bearsden.
Then a few months ago it had A4 paper for sale signs in the rear windows.

Scarily enough, the girl was selling it for £8700 ono.

Definetley the same one aswell as those back lights arent common and the front vented wings are a shocking fit.

Bar the front wings, Its a lovely car and was always clean.

For £8.5k, Yes.

£11k :bigwave: