PDA

View Full Version : what do you guys think

Craig
3rd January 2009, 09:27 PM
ok, helping out a soon to be MINI owner... Looking for a One or Cooper, up to £6K

he has been looking at THIS (http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/819501.htm) but I think it is majorly overpriced...

opinions?

anyone selling a black one or cooper soon within the price range... This is before he makes a big mistake and buys something french... :rolleyes:

MINI William
3rd January 2009, 09:36 PM
No chilli or pepper pack no aircon :laugh: good milage tho for a 6/7 year old car

AndyP & Lenore
3rd January 2009, 09:41 PM
Craig, is your mate sure this car has only done 36k miles? It's difficult to tell from the pics but those pedals look worn to hell and the floor mats look awful - all signs of a high mileage car. Not saying that's what it is, just something for you mate to look for.

Aside from that, like William says, no packs? MINI's are fairly basic without them.:sad:

A.

RyanK
4th January 2009, 03:48 AM
I will probably be selling within the next couple of months, although car is silver as you will know & as I have explained throughout my thread...you will know what has been done to the car i.e parts resprayed etc.

probably looking for 5.5k without wheels & brakes. Car will come with oem 17"'s though and possibly jcw brakes

john
4th January 2009, 04:34 PM
I was offered an 03 's' with full leather for £5k, it was imaculate but needed a steering pump. Did not realise you were looking for a car but will let you know if anymore come along.:thumbs up:

ianking
4th January 2009, 05:58 PM
I was offered an 03 's' with full leather for £5k, it was imaculate but needed a steering pump. Did not realise you were looking for a car but will let you know if anymore come along.:thumbs up:

Is that car still available John. I might be interested.

Craig.
Im just about to put my white cooper up for sale. Want to get £4800 for it.

Crombers
4th January 2009, 06:08 PM
I'd be trying to get a 2004 ONE for £6K

john
4th January 2009, 06:17 PM
Is that car still available John. I might be interested.

No it is now sold.

Craig
4th January 2009, 06:25 PM
thanks guys, all info appreciated. I'll let him know about your car Ian... Can you email me some details ?

cheers :thumbs up:

ianking
4th January 2009, 06:27 PM
will send you a P.M Craig with the details