PDA

View Full Version : Nearside indicator unit

GAJ
1st January 2009, 03:26 PM
Anyone got a front nearside indicator/sidelight unit kicking about and willing to sell it? Mines been smashed!

Burple
2nd January 2009, 12:46 AM
Anyone got a front nearside indicator/sidelight unit kicking about and willing to sell it? Mines been smashed!

Orange or clear?

GAJ
2nd January 2009, 11:28 AM
Clear, aren't they always?

It's the indicator/sidelight unit mounted in the bumper, not the indicator repeater on the wing I am after.

Burple
2nd January 2009, 03:31 PM
Ah, right, sorry, I read that after a shandy or two..
If it were the other, I have a few lying about! oops! Sorry :D:D

GAJ
2nd January 2009, 04:09 PM
I realised what you had done - saw sidelight and assumed it was the light on the side! ;) I've got loads of repeaters too, clear, white, orange, smoked....

Gismo
2nd January 2009, 05:31 PM
Clear, aren't they always?

It's the indicator/sidelight unit mounted in the bumper, not the indicator repeater on the wing I am after.Ooh, i might have one since i changed to LED type, but, you'll have to wait until i get home on the 4th Jan to check it.
Also, it's from my current S, so, not sure if it'll fit :confused:

Craig
2nd January 2009, 06:47 PM
Ooh, i might have one since i changed to LED type, but, you'll have to wait until i get home on the 4th Jan to check it.
Also, it's from my current S, so, not sure if it'll fit :confused:

the front sidelight units are the same for all models, so will fit gaj's motor fine... ;)

Gismo
2nd January 2009, 07:01 PM
the front sidelight units are the same for all models, so will fit gaj's motor fine... ;)Nice one, then, if he wants it i hope i can work out which one is the nearside :blush:
Anyone got a part number ??