PDA

View Full Version : back at work!

Scottie
29th December 2008, 07:08 PM
:computer:went back to work today so who else is in at their work:computer:.

Didn't even get away early on christmas eve:frown:

Wednesday and Thursday I would be happy to work and take time later can't be bothered with new year.

dellie
29th December 2008, 07:11 PM
Finished on the 23rd Dec and not back until the 5th Jan :-P

Craig
29th December 2008, 09:42 PM
back to work tomorrow for 2 days... :frown::frown:

but on the upside, getting paid "double bubble!" :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Gismo
30th December 2008, 02:57 AM
Still on my scheduled time off and away on holiday, due back to work on the 6th January :sad:

ny152
30th December 2008, 04:06 AM
Started back yesterday as well :sad:

Still, took next Monday as annual leave so I can have a long lie while everyone else heads back t'mill :moonie:

Crombers
30th December 2008, 10:31 AM
Was back at work 6am Boxing Day, same for 27th & 28th & I'm back in on New Years eve at 10pm (back to the graveyard shifts :yawn:) & same for 1st & 2nd :eek: ................. Happy New Year eh!!!!! ............ :rolleyes:

Don't actually mind working as New Year to me it's just like a Saturday night with iffy telly. If you are into the big Glasgow / Edinburgh gigs then fair do's. I could'nt be bothered trying to get home from them, but then again I'm an old fud now :yes nod:.

I reckon New Year was best when you popped round your neighbours houses, but that seemed to die away years ago :sad:

Mini Ecosse
30th December 2008, 02:54 PM
Started nightshift on Boxing Day and don't finish till 2nd January :argh:

Stephen

leighj
30th December 2008, 05:55 PM
i was working up until xmas eve, then worked 7.45 til 1 yday and thats me til the 5th Jan

camjay
30th December 2008, 07:04 PM
I've been working all through Christmas - I think we're lucky if we get time and a half. It was crap! Off New Year though! Yay!!:thumbs up: (I really need to change my job).