PDA

View Full Version : Just bought myself....

Big Gordy
24th December 2008, 12:32 PM
....a nice leather steering wheel for MUTLEY for his Chirstmas off good old fleabay:clap:
Much cheepness (37quid) so hope its OK:eek: Just need to fit it (when it arrives:Whistle:)

Gismo
24th December 2008, 05:53 PM
And i had one for sale as well :eek:

Big Gordy
28th December 2008, 12:09 AM
What.....:eek:
Why didn't you post up that it was for sale:confused:
Was it a leather 2 spoker for an R50:Whistle:

Gismo
28th December 2008, 04:40 PM
What.....:eek:
Why didn't you post up that it was for sale:confused:
Was it a leather 2 spoker for an R50:Whistle:I did post it up, it was a 3 spoke from my R53 and it's still for sale

Big Gordy
28th December 2008, 10:56 PM
Aaaaah.......its a 3 spoker....wanted a 2 spoker...sorry:popcorn:

Big Gordy
4th January 2009, 02:29 PM
Well it arrived yesterday and its like brand new:eek: Not bad for 37 quid:thumbs up: Now all I have to do is fit it:Whistle: Anything I should watch out for:confused: or is it as straight forward as the Haynes manual says it is:yawn: Just undo the -ve battery terminal and leave for 5 mins before taking it to bits so the airbag doesn't blow up in ma mush:p

MartinSullivan
4th January 2009, 07:33 PM
Yes it really is that simple, even you can do it :P

Big Gordy
4th January 2009, 08:52 PM
Ohhhh no I can't:eek:
Failed at the first hurdle:thud: Couldn't get the battery cover off to disconnect the negative terminal because of the strut brace.....dohh:argh: Looks like I'll need to take the strut brace off to get it off...grrrrrrrrrrrr:ragin:

Gismo
4th January 2009, 10:44 PM
Ohhhh no I can't:eek:
Failed at the first hurdle:thud: Couldn't get the battery cover off to disconnect the negative terminal because of the strut brace.....dohh:argh: Looks like I'll need to take the strut brace off to get it off...grrrrrrrrrrrr:ragin:Should take approx 5 mins without a ratchet :Whistle:

Big Gordy
5th January 2009, 09:21 AM
May just chop the battery box cover as the strut brace was a real PITA to fit:ragin: I don't really want to go taking it off again:frown: If only I had an S then the battery would have been in the boot:argh:

stoney
5th January 2009, 10:07 AM
May just chop the battery box cover as the strut brace was a real PITA to fit:ragin: I don't really want to go taking it off again:frown: If only I had an S then the battery would have been in the boot:argh:

then it gets filled with water and rots the conetors and gose dead in the middle of the road at 2 30 am :argh::argh::argh:

Big Gordy
5th January 2009, 10:23 AM
Ahhhhhhh....maybe not then:eek:

john
5th January 2009, 10:38 AM
then it gets filled with water and rots the conetors and gose dead in the middle of the road at 2 30 am :argh::argh::argh:

The deisel has the battery in the boot too:D