PDA

View Full Version : Star Trek

Scottie
22nd December 2008, 09:36 PM
Not long to go now only 5 months. I've already been warned that it will involve a trip to the movies.:rolleyes:

Star Trek got to admit it will be a must see movie.
A movie that Allan is psyched to see.:frown:
Been watching the trailer to this movie on the net? It looks nothing short of AMAZING. I'm not a big fan of the first generation of Star Trek. I don't mind it but I certainly am not a Trekkie. But when I saw this trailer, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. JJ Abrams who also did an amazing job with the tv show lost and the Mission Impossible 3, looks to have knocked the ball out of the park with this one.

But don't tell Allan I said that because he's a trekkie through and through.

AndyP & Lenore
22nd December 2008, 10:11 PM
Just had a wee looky at the trailer Fi. Not a Star Trek fan at all, but that looks to be a damb good movie.:thumbs up: I guess May isn't going to be quiet this year, with that and Hannah Montana, Angels & Demons and Bruno all out in May.

A.:D

illegalhunter
23rd December 2008, 06:39 AM
Iam looking forword to Angels & Demons

Ferengo
23rd December 2008, 11:52 AM
I liked the trailer, looks to be an awesome movie. I also liked the was this post looks when it's in the list "Star trel" "scottie" well done :thumbs up:

bigcoyote
29th December 2008, 10:24 PM
I can't wait for it to open here also:thumbs up:

On a side note - Star Trek The Exhibition is here in town ( Arizona Science Center ). I took the family on Sunday - It was a blast. They had props from all the Star Trek movies and shows. They also had some sets from The Next Generation - The Bridge, Engineering, Sick Bay, and Quarks Bar. It was very cool!!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3079/3145642266_5cacd342f5.jpg