PDA

View Full Version : new front grill

N12 JLK
22nd December 2008, 05:49 PM
Ordered our new front grill today, taking off the chrome surround and replacing it with black ( ok to make it more like the JCW that I canny afford;)) , should make the car 100% better to look at. Next window tints.

Mini Ecosse
22nd December 2008, 06:16 PM
All that moaning about the cost of a new tyre and here you are spending more money on a new grill! :thumbs up:;bigwave:;bigwave:

Scottie
22nd December 2008, 06:48 PM
I've bought plasti dip for Allan to do our front grill surrounds in matt black.

Crombers
22nd December 2008, 07:18 PM
All that moaning about the cost of a new tyre and here you are spending more money on a new grill! :thumbs up:;bigwave:;bigwave:

:D

bazzaric
22nd December 2008, 07:53 PM
I've bought plasti dip for Allan to do our front grill surrounds in matt black.

Can you explain a bit more about the process and where you got the stuff from :blush:

Scottie
22nd December 2008, 08:09 PM
Can you explain a bit more about the process and where you got the stuff from :blush:

check out mini2 for details and you can get either from their website or ebay
just ordered ours today so should get it sometime between christmas and new year.

Crombers
23rd December 2008, 09:51 AM
Ordered our new front grill today, taking off the chrome surround and replacing it with black ( ok to make it more like the JCW that I canny afford;)) , should make the car 100% better to look at. Next window tints.

So by the time you've added all your 'make it look like a JCW' bits, you will have spent more than you would have on a .................. JCW :laugh:

N12 JLK
24th December 2008, 10:20 PM
So by the time you've added all your 'make it look like a JCW' bits, you will have spent more than you would have on a .................. JCW :laugh:

Naa still 5-6k short of the JCW, and hey as Les kept saying to me you can only go so fast.

Crombers
24th December 2008, 11:52 PM
as Les kept saying to me you can only go so fast.

Don't know if you are even as quick as 'fast' :moonie: :rolleyes:

N12 JLK
26th December 2008, 04:54 PM
:yes nod:

Craig
26th December 2008, 04:57 PM

certainly not at updating the out of date sig..... :rolleyes::yes nod:

ELFMAN
27th December 2008, 05:15 PM
Naa still 5-6k short of the JCW, and hey as Les kept saying to me you can only go so fast.

Yeah Jason, especially when you're chasing Audis. You're fooling nobody!

Crombers
27th December 2008, 11:07 PM
Yeah Jason, especially when you're chasing Audis. You're fooling nobody!

:D