PDA

View Full Version : Alchohol warning!

camjay
21st December 2008, 04:53 PM
Never ever drink gin, aftershock, apple sours or blue wkd on the same night - even if it seems a good idea at the time and your pals are egging you on! :sad::frown: Never, ever again.

Burple
21st December 2008, 05:05 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Same goes if all your friends think it'll be a great idea for you to mix all 3 colours of aftershock together, then knock it back... :rolleyes:;):laugh:

leighj
21st December 2008, 07:04 PM
i was out for my bday on fri night and my cousins bought me 10 shots which i had t drink one after the other! :frown: was minging
then it was my works night out last night and think i had another 10, but not at the same time!

Big Gordy
22nd December 2008, 09:32 AM
Ohhh dear:frown:
I had 5 in a row at a leaving do in the summer......tasted alright when I had them at the time but it completely polaxed me the next day:thud:
I was heard to mutter the imortal line..........NEVER AGAIN..!!:beer:

Ferengo
22nd December 2008, 09:55 AM
Never ever drink gin, aftershock, apple sours or blue wkd on the same night - even if it seems a good idea at the time and your pals are egging you on! :sad::frown: Never, ever again.

I did that once, but we also added in jaggermeister. First and last time I ever drank Gin.

euan
22nd December 2008, 10:25 AM
Oh Jaggermeister still gives me nightmares from my brothers stag when we did Jager bombs with my Dad...

What was more worrying, he liked it and when we were next round there was a bottle in the fridge!

Smitty
22nd December 2008, 06:43 PM
Mmmmmm.....Jager Bombs! :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Roll on Boxing Day night out - that should be a night for a Jager Train :p

AndyP & Lenore
22nd December 2008, 08:31 PM
It's also not advisable to drink an entire bottle and a quarter of Archers Peach Schnapps all to yourself and then expect to be able to 1) get to sleep at any time that evening, 2) hold back any vomit, 3) obtain any sympathy from your significant other, 4) walk, and finally 5) work for two days.

Only done this once (back in my late teens), and have never been able to look at another bottle of Archers without feeling nauseous since.:blush:

A.:D

Burple
23rd December 2008, 12:24 AM
Same goes for Southern Comfort.... ack!
Was the drink of choice at uni for a while.. till one fateful night when my mate was driving us home along the road with speedbumps... :blush:

I had enjoyed that double burger the first time ;):D:laugh:

Crombers
23rd December 2008, 09:46 AM
It's also not advisable to drink an entire bottle and a quarter of Archers Peach Schnapps all to yourself and then expect to be able to 1) get to sleep at any time that evening, 2) hold back any vomit, 3) obtain any sympathy from your significant other, 4) walk, and finally 5) work for two days.

Only done this once (back in my late teens), and have never been able to look at another bottle of Archers without feeling nauseous since.:blush:

A.:D

'Archers' ......... :laugh: :D :laugh:.......... what a 'woose'

AndyP & Lenore
23rd December 2008, 10:36 AM
'Archers' ......... :laugh: :D :laugh:.......... what a 'woose'

Bugger off and drink a full bottle and a quarter, then come back and spell... woose!:hand:

A.:laugh:

audrey
24th December 2008, 12:50 AM
Once used Archers as a mixer for my Vodka :hand: Notice I did say once this was really a case of never again don't remember much but never been so sick in my life :blush: