PDA

View Full Version : Buuuurple!

MrMischief
20th December 2008, 03:14 PM
I think I saw your car down the docks last night, wearing it's winter boots??

:smilewinkgrin:

Smitty
20th December 2008, 05:33 PM
I've heard he's always down at the docks - wearing all sorts of boots and shorts skirts......:p ;bigwave::laugh:

Bazthemod
20th December 2008, 07:24 PM
Ha ha ha... love it :D

Burple
23rd December 2008, 12:36 AM
Sigh... :rolleyes::p:laugh:

Might have been.. :p
She was camping there last night at my friend's flat while I was partaking of a few quiet beers on my work night out :D

..and you were cruisiing down the docks why? ;);)

MrMischief
23rd December 2008, 07:30 PM
Sigh... :rolleyes::p:laugh:

Might have been.. :p
She was camping there last night at my friend's flat while I was partaking of a few quiet beers on my work night out :D

..and you were cruisiing down the docks why? ;);)

I heard there was some action down the docks...and I wasn't wrong :hand:

Afraid I was only dropping the missus off at the Apex for her works night out, and had a little detour along the shady side of the docks to waste some time. I've got a nice set of winter boots for ours too now, cleaning them up and giving them a good waxing tomorrow...have to meet up and compare sometime :eek::thud::smilewinkgrin:

S

PS These guys on here know you too well. The 'Fish' tomorrow night? :beer:

Burple
23rd December 2008, 09:22 PM
I heard there was some action down the docks...and I wasn't wrong :hand:

Afraid I was only dropping the missus off at the Apex for her works night out, and had a little detour along the shady side of the docks to waste some time. I've got a nice set of winter boots for ours too now, cleaning them up and giving them a good waxing tomorrow...have to meet up and compare sometime :eek::thud::smilewinkgrin:

S

PS These guys on here know you too well. The 'Fish' tomorrow night? :beer:

I'm missing the 17s.. It looks so sad on those wee 15s now :sad:
And I found a screw in one of the big ones when I took em off.. Grr... ah well. That can wait till spring now! :laugh:

Now the plan was for a few beers tomorrow night in the Ferry.. I may well pop into the Fish as well then! :beer::beer::clap:
When you gonna be there?

MrMischief
23rd December 2008, 11:04 PM
I'm missing the 17s.. It looks so sad on those wee 15s now :sad:
And I found a screw in one of the big ones when I took em off.. Grr... ah well. That can wait till spring now! :laugh:

Now the plan was for a few beers tomorrow night in the Ferry.. I may well pop into the Fish as well then! :beer::beer::clap:
When you gonna be there?

Nails & screws are buggers - is it repairable? Tayside Tyres sometimes do ours for free, or if you go to National Tyres in the Ferry, I think they charge £9 plus you get Tesco clubcard points :thumbs up:

We're planning on heading there early, about 7ish as need to grab seats for 2 preggers taxi drivers, ermmmm I mean wives :Whistle: If not there, we'll be somewhere with seats, or so I'm told :ragin:

:D

Burple
27th December 2008, 02:30 PM
Aye.. it's not a runflat, and it's right in the mioddle, it should be fine...
They're off the car till spring time anyway, si I'll decide nearer the time where to go look. I've usedt he guys in the Ferry before, they've normally been pretty good :thumbs up:

Had a wee drinky in PJ's - awful it was like a school disco! lol same with Jollys.. Wedrove past the Fish, but it lookd totally stuffed! Ended up in the PO for a couple, ended up meeting oads of eople I know in there! :thumbs up: