PDA

View Full Version : Good news and bad news

D3 JDA
18th December 2008, 12:53 AM
Bad news is that i just found out today that the company i work for has gone bust dont know if i will still have a job by the end of the week.On the other hand the good news is that i managed to get 4 tickets for AC/DC AT HAMPDEN JUNE 30TH 2009.Let there be rock.:thumbs up::clap:;bigwave:

Craig
18th December 2008, 08:19 AM
not great news David - especially at this time of year... :frown:

hope you get something sorted out soon. :thumbs up:

Burple
18th December 2008, 12:12 PM
Bummer!! :ragin:

bu t on the other hand... See you in Hampden!!!! \m/ \m/

Just found out yessterday we got tickets too!
That and Metallica in the SECC next year !! nice!! :D:D:D:D:D

rpn
18th December 2008, 12:39 PM
Bad news indeed about your job. :sad:

One of my friend down south also just lost his job after 25, yes 25 years with the same construction company! :sad: :sad:

monkimagic
18th December 2008, 06:51 PM
Its a bleek time of year. Good luck when looking for another job though.

How did you guys get AC/DC tickets. I would love to see them again but it seems they have sold out again.

D3 JDA
18th December 2008, 08:54 PM
Just heard today that some other company is going to step in from 2moro so its not that bad after all.As for how i got tickets for the ac/dc concert just luck i think as i tried to phone for them which was no good while fiona managed to get them online.:D:cool:

Sheilz
19th December 2008, 12:28 AM
You maybe need to change the title of the thread. Got your own panto going here O Yes I am, O No I'm not! :smilewinkgrin:

Burple
19th December 2008, 11:11 AM
Its a bleek time of year. Good luck when looking for another job though.

How did you guys get AC/DC tickets. I would love to see them again but it seems they have sold out again.

Luck!! It was Broken Brian that got them :D:D:thumbs up:
Can't flippin' wait!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Not seen them live before! :eek:

Big Gordy
19th December 2008, 12:13 PM
I saw them 1977,78,79 and 80 at the Glasgow Apollo:cool: Didn't see them after that as that 'Geordie' bloke had arrived by then:ragin: Not the real AC/DC after that happened:frown: 50-60 quid for a ticket is a bit steep IMO:eek::thud:

Burple
19th December 2008, 12:49 PM
I saw them 1977,78,79 and 80 at the Glasgow Apollo:cool: Didn't see them after that as that 'Geordie' bloke had arrived by then:ragin: Not the real AC/DC after that happened:frown: 50-60 quid for a ticket is a bit steep IMO:eek::thud:

It is.. but they're one of the big bands that I just have to see before they stop touring! :thumbs up::cool:

1977! ;) I was 5!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

doogz__
19th December 2008, 01:08 PM
Got my tickets for Hampden this morning,

77? My goodness, i wasn't born til 84!

Big Gordy
19th December 2008, 03:30 PM
1977! ;) I was 5!!!!!! :laugh::laugh:

And you've not grown an inch since....:p:moonie::laugh:;bigwave:

Big Gordy
19th December 2008, 03:43 PM
77? My goodness, i wasn't born til 84!

Aye lad you missed some good bands back then:smilewinkgrin:
AC/DC. Rush, UFO, Boston, The Who, Motorhead, Sex Pistols, Ultravox, Thin Lizzy all at the Glasgow Apollo:cool: Tickets were about 3-4 quid back then:Whistle: To top it all off Led Zeppelin at Knebworth for the pricely sum of 7 quid:thumbs up: