PDA

View Full Version : Pannel Filters

YngStvn
17th December 2008, 05:02 PM
Hey Guys. I am away to purchase a pannel filter for my Cooper, and was just wondering if i could get some advice on the best one to buy?

Cheers

Craig
17th December 2008, 05:15 PM
Steven,

they are all pretty much all the same. I had the K & N panel filter in one of my coopers and it did a great job... The good thing with most of them is that they last YEARS and help the car breath a bit better...:smilewinkgrin:

Crombers had the same panel filter in his til he put the induction kit in.. ;)

Crombers
17th December 2008, 05:57 PM
Steven,

they are all pretty much all the same. I had the K & N panel filter in one of my coopers and it did a great job... The good thing with most of them is that they last YEARS and help the car breath a bit better...:smilewinkgrin:

Crombers had the same panel filter in his til he put the induction kit in.. ;)

& still have the very same K&N panal filter (boxed) and free to Steven if he so wishes :thumbs up:

YngStvn
17th December 2008, 06:15 PM
Just went and ordered mine lol

Smitty
17th December 2008, 08:53 PM
& still have the very same K&N panal filter (boxed) and free to Steven if he so wishes :thumbs up:

Could I claim it since he's already ordered it Mr Crombers?? That's if you desperately need rid of it of course! ;)

ELFMAN
19th December 2008, 03:24 PM
Crombers, all you need's a Santa Suit and you're sorted for a new career! Can you get me Kylie for my Christmas? I've been a very good boy......

lowrider
1st January 2009, 11:25 PM
I am on the look out for a filter for a 2002 r50. Combers I would really appreciate the freebie if on offer :D

Crombers
3rd January 2009, 01:58 PM
Sorry, missed these updates. Free to Smitty (well the car does look very familiar :thumbs up:) as you were first to ask. I see your car is now in hibernation but I can pass over whenever.

Crombers
3rd January 2009, 02:04 PM
Crombers, all you need's a Santa Suit and you're sorted for a new career! Can you get me Kylie for my Christmas? I've been a very good boy......

:D Would a Kerry do ?

Kylie's are 'kinda' top end of the market mate