PDA

View Full Version : Xmas Present for your MINI

Craig
10th December 2008, 11:35 PM
so, is your car getting a Xmas present?

well mine isn't getting a xmas present as my home cinema is finally getting finished for my xmas... only taken me just over a year to get the cash together... :rolleyes::cool:

it is tho getting the rear delete seat kit done very soon (V Cheap ;)) and after the new year will be getting tinted rear windows and new bonnet stripes by our sponsor MINI Designs :thumbs up::smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
10th December 2008, 11:37 PM
Porsche big brake kit here (http://www.gtt.uk.com/brakes.asp) :thumbs up:

Scottie
10th December 2008, 11:40 PM
ITG Filter. Carbon Fibre indicator Scuttles and new back exhaust.

Also a nice wee surprise if I can bring it all together.

Smitty
10th December 2008, 11:45 PM
Craig - What is a rear delete seat kit? I'm lost on that one! And Gismo - those brakes are mental, certainly have no problems stopping with them!!

Mine got it early in the shape of Halo LED Sidelights :thumbs up:

May also treat it to some tidier number plates and a nice coat of Wax over the winter :D

Might be coming off the road for 8 months though come New Year :sad: :sad:

AndyP & Lenore
11th December 2008, 01:15 AM
Red MINI is getting leather downtubes with red stitching, curteousy of site sponsor NewMINIStuff. Probably fitting them tomorrow - if Mrs P has her way.:thumbs up:

Blue MINI is getting..... a bath.:Whistle:

A.:D

Craig
11th December 2008, 08:40 AM
Craig - What is a rear delete seat kit? I'm lost on that one!

All it means is taking out the rear seats and replacing it with a bit of wood covered in black acoustic carpet... :thud::Whistle::yes nod:

stoney
11th December 2008, 09:55 AM
well my mini is going to see mikey on fri morning for a GRS intercooler :D and i will be geting a ITG air filter for my 210 box :thumbs up: and get that fitted then it will be JCW brake kit in jan/feb :cool:

that will be it then till after aug :yes nod::yes nod:

gauldrymini
11th December 2008, 01:43 PM
Nowt:frown:...I am skint after paying for tax and insurance (MINI) and tyres (for GTI) lately...bah humbug

Burple
11th December 2008, 03:21 PM
New rear brake discs and pads.. and her first MOT!! :rolleyes:

euan
11th December 2008, 03:30 PM
Porsche big brake kit here (http://www.gtt.uk.com/brakes.asp) :thumbs up:

That looks awesome, but how heavy must that be!!!! I might be ignorant to these things, be will it not affect the handling?

Gismo
11th December 2008, 03:50 PM
That looks awesome, but how heavy must that be!!!! I might be ignorant to these things, be will it not affect the handling?Once installed will let you know, apparently, the kit weighs less than the MINI original down to the materials used

indigomatt
11th December 2008, 04:11 PM
Plan on getting ma Mini a flux capacitor fitted when i'm back..... :cool:

Catch you all in the New Year, bye'se, am of to Hong Kong, again..... :p

euan
11th December 2008, 04:14 PM
Once installed will let you know, apparently, the kit weighs less than the MINI original down to the materials used

That's interesting, definitely let us know how it is! It'll look awesome with the new alloys on the car, though quite how you'll keep them clean I'll never know :D

mini saltire
11th December 2008, 04:16 PM
I'll mabey splash out and get my Cooper S a nice tank of high octane fuel. I might get round to fitting my Tarox grooved discs all round. :thumbs up:

Sheilz
11th December 2008, 05:08 PM
specy's getting a new aerial :argh:, two new spots (two originals now corroded inside :sad:), has already got his new shoes :thumbs up:and will definitely get a big soapy bath and weather permitting a nice coat of finish gloss :thumbs up:to keep the nasty salt :argh: off his bonnie wee coat. And that is specy's lot for this Christmas.:clap: Its his mum's 40th today (:blush::blush::blush:) so maybe he might get some extra as yet unknown surprise :D:D:thumbs up:

Gismo
11th December 2008, 06:14 PM
quite how you'll keep them clean I'll never know :DEh, dinnae be daft man, there'll be no cleaning goin on :frown: :D

Crombers
11th December 2008, 06:29 PM
Shhhhhhhhhhhh

My wee fella is in hibernation & I dare'nt make a sound ;)

Smitty
11th December 2008, 06:31 PM
All it means is taking out the rear seats and replacing it with a bit of wood covered in black acoustic carpet... :thud::Whistle::yes nod:

Very nice! Will need to see pics of that once it's done. I may consider that option too as I never use the back seats and could be handy for getting my MTB in and out!

AndyP & Lenore
11th December 2008, 06:35 PM

As long as it's reversible, so that when you and Jude have kids you can put the seats back in.;bigwave::moonie::thud:

<<<<Runs and hides.:laugh::laugh:

A.

leighj
11th December 2008, 07:08 PM
I got new winter tyres for my mini bout 3 weeks ago. Got the rear windows tinted last weekend, and getting the brakes done next sat (my bday!) So shall be skint over xmas and new year lol
Gonna get new wheels after the winter too, just need to decide what ones i want! lol

Oh and i'll need to give it a good wash, its not been washed (by myself) for a while!

Craig
11th December 2008, 07:28 PM
As long as it's reversible, so that when you and Jude have kids you can put the seats back in.;bigwave::moonie::thud:

<<<<Runs and hides.:laugh::laugh:

A.

well actually......:Whistle:

Crombers
11th December 2008, 07:36 PM

yeah, go on .......

Scottie
11th December 2008, 07:39 PM
O'oo Craig you got some news for us then.:popcorn: Room for a pram is it but where would the child seat go.:confused:

Gismo
11th December 2008, 07:50 PM
well actually......:Whistle:PM sent to Jude :Whistle: :clap: :beer:

AndyP & Lenore
11th December 2008, 07:55 PM

aiiiiiyyyyyyyy RIGHT!!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know you too well to bite.:thumbs up:

Jude
11th December 2008, 08:22 PM
No PM received at my end! :hand: Mr Poole could you not just let us have a little fun before you blew the gaff:ragin: No little ones for the Davies household. I've got my hands full keeping Craig in line. :D

AndyP & Lenore
11th December 2008, 08:28 PM
No PM received at my end! :hand: Mr Poole could you not just let us have a little fun before you blew the gaff:ragin: No little ones for the Davies household. I've got my hands full keeping Craig in line. :D

:laugh::laugh:

Sorry Jude. I catch on slow.

Crombers
11th December 2008, 09:46 PM
and ....................

gauldrymini
12th December 2008, 01:45 PM
Nowt:frown:...I am skint after paying for tax and insurance (MINI) and tyres (for GTI) lately...bah humbug

Change of heart:D the wee beast is getting some new pampering products...Chemical Guys shampoo, Sonus drying cloth and a Super Sprayer...:thumbs up: assuming they all arrive:smilewinkgrin:

No doubt the GTI benefits also...

Andrew