PDA

View Full Version : New Motor on the way!

Bazthemod
2nd December 2008, 01:18 AM
Well going into John Clarks tomorrow to finalise deal on my new motor. Taken few days and some negotiation ... actually to be fair it verged on bullying as my mother gave Stuart the salesman a hard time!

Managed to get the car i wanted at the price i wanted per month, very happy! Oh and also got some very decent discount which was nice!! :thumbs up:

So depending on delivery date i should hopefully have pics of my new motor to post in the not so distant future :popcorn:

Gismo
2nd December 2008, 01:21 AM
And..................model, wheels, colour, interior etc etc :computer:

AndyP & Lenore
2nd December 2008, 02:22 AM
And..................model, wheels, colour, interior etc etc :computer:

Yeah. What he said.

C'mon Baz, you cannae dangle that in front of our nose and not give us the juicy stuff as well.

A.:moonie:

Bazthemod
2nd December 2008, 02:27 AM
Hehe :D

Mini Cooper - Chili Pack
1/2 leather black & carbon
Sports seats
Manual Aircon
etc.

Pepper White/ black roof

Keeping my JCW R105'S as i love them!

Full Aero kit

Xenon Headlights :D:D

Brushed Alloy interior trim

Multi-function wheel

Heated jets and mirrors

White Lenses

AndyP & Lenore
2nd December 2008, 02:32 AM
Sounds very nice Baz. Very nice indeed. Been warming to Pepper White recently.:cool:

R56? or R50?

Good on ya for keeping the R105's - the best 18" wheel ever ever ever ever.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Bazthemod
2nd December 2008, 02:38 AM
Never thought i would say it as i hated them when they were first released but... R56 brand new ;)

Yeh the 105's are the nuts ... even look good at night! :D

Scottie
2nd December 2008, 08:42 AM
The Pepper White is the most forgiving colour I think in the Mini range good choice.:thumbs up:

Craig
2nd December 2008, 12:07 PM
Well Done Baz. :thumbs up:

absolutely no point in me printing off the photos of your car and showing one of my neighbours that was interested in your car then... :Whistle:

Glad you got the deal you wanted - it's a buyers market at the mo. :smilewinkgrin:

gauldrymini
2nd December 2008, 01:31 PM
Good choice Baz...

Stuart would not might a bit of "bullying" he is used to it from Sharon and myself:p he is a good lad really...

Could I suggest an ITG foam panel filter for an early mod...I had one in my R56 Cooper...I thought the car was a bit "perkier" than when it had the standard panel filter...think it cost around £60 mark...

Andrew

illegalhunter
2nd December 2008, 01:56 PM
Sounds good

RyanK
2nd December 2008, 03:37 PM
Congrats :thumbs up:

Car sounds awesome with a decent spec aswell. Looking forward to seeing the pictures :smilewinkgrin:

rpn
2nd December 2008, 04:33 PM
Very nice. :thumbs up:

Quite a few brand new cars on here recently. Recession :confused: what recession? :confused:

Bazthemod
2nd December 2008, 07:40 PM
Had few problems with deal today but has been rectified ;)

Now have following extra:

Automatic Air Con
Tinted Windows
17" Crown Spokes

Little birdie tells me that Mini is coming with aircon as standard from next year ;)

Craig my mini is available still for sale but it currently has some damage to passenger side due to inconsiderate driver who hit my car and drove off! This is due to get fixed but John Clarks have offered me a price with damage.

KenL
2nd December 2008, 08:19 PM
Car sounds great but why the 17" wheels when you have the JCW ones?

About time the MINI came with AC - a total joke when it is an extra and just about every other car includes it. However, I bet they hike the price up somewhat to cover it.

Bazthemod
2nd December 2008, 08:25 PM
Car sounds great but why the 17" wheels when you have the JCW ones?

About time the MINI came with AC - a total joke when it is an extra and just about every other car includes it. However, I bet they hike the price up somewhat to cover it.

The 17's are my winter wheels ;)

Duncan Stewart
2nd December 2008, 08:55 PM
Well done Baz :D Enjoy the new Mini when it arrives :cool:

Smitty
2nd December 2008, 09:46 PM
Very nice - I beginning to think Pepper white with lots a black goodies is the way forward. :smilewinkgrin:

I might join in with my next car.....a good few years down the line of course!! :Whistle: