PDA

View Full Version : two flashers on the Slug Road near Crathes

DNV122
11th April 2004, 05:01 AM
Out on my customary Saturday spin when I came across two MCs just as I turned on to the Slug Road - one IB and the following one red, both with bonnet stripes. Flashed and got enthusiastic responses !

Didn't take reg numbers - I was driving far too f*st....

Made me smile and drive even f*ster for the rest of thr run....

john
11th April 2004, 08:03 AM
I passed your house today and your car was sparkling so I take it that it was before you had your run

DNV122
12th April 2004, 05:08 AM
I went out early, bought some Autoglym bumpercare, did the trim, went for the run then jetwashed it at Cockethat, just round the corner.

I should have given you a shout - are you still on the same mobile number ? I never got a reply to the question on what job you got yourself lined up with.

john
15th April 2004, 06:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by DNV122

I went out early, bought some Autoglym bumpercare, did the trim, went for the run then jetwashed it at Cockethat, just round the corner.

I should have given you a shout - are you still on the same mobile number ? I never got a reply to the question on what job you got yourself lined up with.

I am starting my new job at the end of the month:)

As Manager of Ray Smiths Aberdeen http://www.raysmith.co.uk So you will know where to find me.

monkimagic
15th April 2004, 08:07 PM
quote:Originally posted by john

quote:Originally posted by DNV122

As Manager of Ray Smiths Aberdeen http://www.raysmith.co.uk So you will know where to find me.

So will you park outside? I pass there quite a lot so I will look out for you !!!!!

Monki:D

Burple
15th April 2004, 10:50 PM
quote:

ooooooooooooh.... reeeeaaallllllyyyyyy....
Nice one John!!!! :D:cool:
hmmmm... I see this as potentially beng VERY dangerous for my credit card!!! ;);););):D

Gismo
15th April 2004, 11:19 PM
Will i get a discount for my daughters car, wanting an MP3 head unit, any costs ???

DNV122
16th April 2004, 05:41 AM
Excellent - I bought my last stuff from Ray Smith - always good service - we'll come down and be awkward....

with BS working in Seafield, why don't we have a MINI social Friday after work ?

john
16th April 2004, 05:45 PM
Today is Scruitineering for the granite city rally so I will be occupied for most of it then the rally on saturday but we should have more runs and meetings I have not seen you since last years Cullen run!!

monkimagic
16th April 2004, 06:47 PM
Is the rally starting from the Duthie park again ?

john
16th April 2004, 10:59 PM
The Rally is starting at The Castle Gate this year:cool: