PDA

View Full Version : Best way of looking at your Mini

Vosh
11th April 2004, 04:45 AM
I was trying to figure out which angle of my Mini I thought it looked best from, when it suddenly dawned on me while driving along.

I love when I look in the drivers wing mirror and see the curve of the bodywork that then meets up with glass of the door and rear window in what looks like just one smooth shape. It all looks very clean and simple. Other cars I've driven have the door pillar splitting up the glass, a small ledge from window to door and generally more fussy. So much so I've found myself looking at other cars on the road to see if its just the Mini that has this look and so far I think it is.

Have a look the next time you drive and see if you see what I mean. Or think I've lost me marbles... :D

Steve74
11th April 2004, 07:44 PM
I like the view from the rear...

http://www.mini2.com/gallery/personal/picture25095.html

Heather
12th April 2004, 07:13 AM
for me it has to be looking straight at the bonnet. Those eyes..................:D:D:D:D:p

Davidson2
13th April 2004, 07:27 AM
Cant help myself... need to reply :I

Whilst I agree with the comments above...
There are many dating agencies out there that can probably help with your problem... :p

(Soz Guys couldn't resist :D)

macblob
13th April 2004, 04:08 PM
Lmao @ D2s reply lol.

Everyway is a good way to look at ur MINI , helps if there is an attractive lassie sitting in it too :D

Wul
13th April 2004, 04:49 PM
Sorry but you're all wrong! the best way is from the inside - preferably behind the steering wheel, approaching a set of twisty bends with a huge grin on your face! :D

AndyP & Lenore
14th April 2004, 08:27 AM
You're not loosing your marbles Vosh.

It's a tricky question though. The easy answer is every angle, but that's cheating.

Best for me is front on - looking at the curves of the bonnet. It's quite sexual really, so I'm not going into details. :)

AndyP