PDA

View Full Version : what a week

stoney
28th November 2008, 08:23 PM
well it all started at manky trash i had a skuek coming ffrom my car and it got worse the more miles i did so found out that was pullys for the altantor and power stering pump then got told i had a eng dampner and 2x top mount that needed done and a full set of disks and pads :argh::argh: so it went in on thurs moring at 8am to get fixed i then got took thru to see my car at about 11am is and told that it was unsafe to drive due to a bolt that holds the wheel hub thing to the dampna was broke and showed me the prob

so that was me given a brand new culbman s (not as bad as i thort it would be :rolleyes:)

i pick up the car 2morow moring so will see what my bill is like :sad::frown:

AndyP & Lenore
28th November 2008, 08:32 PM
Oh dear:frown:. Hope its all fixed for you tomorrow.

A.

stoney
28th November 2008, 08:34 PM
Oh dear:frown:. Hope its all fixed for you tomorrow.

A.

it fixed now :yes nod:

just did not get time to get it to day due to a stupid health and safty video at my work :argh: i even have a safty pasport for that crap and they still made me sit for 45 mins :argh::argh: rant over :off topic:

Hamish
28th November 2008, 08:38 PM
ouch... sounds expensive, hope its not too bad mate.

Craig
28th November 2008, 08:43 PM
yowser...:thud:

it's not as if you have a wedding to save for or anything... ;)

hope it's not too bad Rob, especially this close to Xmas.. :argh:

stoney
28th November 2008, 08:45 PM
i recon it will be around 500/600 bucks :argh::argh::argh::sad::sad:

Stewart
28th November 2008, 09:53 PM
"so will see what my bill is like"

God I'd need a price before they started.....could be a hit to the pocket...............I'd say you could be £200 just for the full set of disks and pads

hope its not to bad, and get your toy back soon........

sedgie
28th November 2008, 09:59 PM
oops prob a dear wan :frown:....i go for a mot on monday....need 2 new front tyres......gordons card will be with me i think:rolleyes:

Gismo
28th November 2008, 11:00 PM
Ooyah, nasty time of year for that :sad:

Crombers
29th November 2008, 04:48 PM
OUCH !!

(best of luck)

stoney
30th November 2008, 12:09 PM
well got my wee baby back yesterday and i was just over £800 with the vat

also had to have a abs sensor

but what a difrence in the car handels well again now !!!!! dose not feel like its going to under steer all the time

rpn
30th November 2008, 12:41 PM
Glad it turns out right and you're happy with the result, :Whistle: well apart from the £800 :eek:

stoney
30th November 2008, 12:44 PM
Glad it turns out right and you're happy with the result, :Whistle: well apart from the £800 :eek:

that was the kick int the stones bit :ragin::argh: but it needed doing so better off done than my wheel fall off :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
30th November 2008, 01:11 PM
well got my wee baby back yesterday and i was just over £800 with the vat

also had to have a abs sensor

but what a difrence in the car handels well again now !!!!! dose not feel like its going to under steer all the time

If you'd picked it up tomorrow it may have only been £782:blush:. Depending on when the invoice was drawn up.:frown:

A.

stoney
30th November 2008, 01:15 PM
If you'd picked it up tomorrow it may have only been £782:blush:. Depending on when the invoice was drawn up.:frown:

A.

i know but they drew it up on the fri any way tryed that one with them :shut up:

ELFMAN
10th December 2008, 01:03 AM
Missed this Rob, glad you're sorted - apart from the dosh....