PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to our MINI Sponsors!

Burple
28th November 2008, 03:21 PM
Sadly, all too often people have to post on here because a Mini dealer has let them down, either through bad service, customer care, or just general poor business...
Nobody really posts when thigs go very well, so this is just a wee thanks to JCs Tayside for being on the ball last week. I took my little monster in for her Pre-End-of-Warranty check up, and mentioned a couple of things.. like a squeaky door lock, possible water leak and a sometimes noisy clutch. Later the same day, they called me back to let me know they'd replaced the door lock, fitted a new Thermostat housing (it was leaking - hence the "sound of running water in the passenger side of the car) and were currently replacing the clutch! I was also advised about needing to replace the rear brake pads and disks - it'll have to be done for her first MOT later this month.. Doh! :D ..and more wiper blades.. I think this mini eats them! :D
Anyway.. Good job guys! :cool::thumbs up:

Forbes
28th November 2008, 04:03 PM
Good to hear. I have had mixed experiences but now that i am a regular there the service does appear to be getting better

Craig
28th November 2008, 06:05 PM
Good to know Ewan, as my clutch is noisy and tryng to find a dealer to "deal" with it is a tiresome process... I still have a year on my warranty, but most dealers won't replace a clutch under warranty as they say it is a "wear and tear" item.. :rolleyes:

glad our Sponsor is helping the members. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

KenL
28th November 2008, 07:14 PM
Well done JC :thumbs up:

Now could you have one of your staff take the occasional look in YOUR sales forum ;bigwave: