PDA

View Full Version : NMS Server Move

Gismo
25th November 2008, 07:11 PM
Please be aware that NMS will be closed due to a server move during the weekend of 29th - 30th November.
It is hoped this move will cause the minimum amount of disruption to the members and it is hoped that the site will be fully operational in the time period advised.

Please be patient during the process, any queries meantime contact myself or any of the other admins to discuss further.

And for those that simply cannot live without their NMS fix, a temporary chat room will be made available and the url advised prior to the site closure

Thanks
Alan..

Burple
26th November 2008, 12:37 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh no!! That means I'm going to have to spend MORE time in the pub instead!!

.........:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::laugh::laugh:

Gismo
26th November 2008, 03:54 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh no!! That means I'm going to have to spend MORE time in the pub instead!!

.........:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::laugh::laugh:Not really, unless you're gonna be up around 4am Sunday morning :Whistle:

Bumble
26th November 2008, 09:08 PM
nope .. I'll still be out on the town!

Gismo
29th November 2008, 06:29 PM
Just a wee reminder that the server move will happen sometime tonight early Sunday morning.

Scottie
29th November 2008, 07:52 PM
just a wee reminder that the server move will happen sometime tonight early sunday morning.

chat room.??

Gismo
29th November 2008, 08:02 PM
chat room.??Oops, thought Andy had posted it.

Chat Room (http://www.motorsportphotographic.com/nmschatroom.html)
I can't test it cause my works websense won't allow it :frown:

Gismo
3rd December 2008, 01:05 PM
NMS will be closed by 10pm tonight for the server move, please be patient during the move :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd December 2008, 08:32 PM
And as a wee reminder for those that simply cannot live without their NMS fix, a temporary chat room has been made available here. (http://www.motorsportphotographic.com/nmschatroom.html)

A.:thumbs up:

Crombers
3rd December 2008, 09:59 PM
what happened ???????

Craig
3rd December 2008, 10:58 PM
Ok Guys, just about to switch off the forums. Hopefully we will be back up and running later on tomorrow. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

There will be a message stating that the forums are down for maintenance ;)

Craig
3rd December 2008, 11:04 PM
Come on now... log off.... :rolleyes:;)

stoney
3rd December 2008, 11:06 PM
;bigwave:;bigwave:bye bye;bigwave:;bigwave: