PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Photo Competition

rpn
23rd November 2008, 11:27 PM
Seeing there are quite a few Mini owners here also have fancy digital SLR cameras, why don’t we make this into a monthly fun photo competition? At the end of the month we all vote for the best photo and the winner then pick the next month’s theme.

Some simple rules like;

1. Must to be your own work.
2. Maximum of two photos per entrant.
3. Only one entrant (post) per month.
3. Photos must have some relevance to the chosen theme.

Gismo
24th November 2008, 01:12 AM
Good idea Stan, i might even risk submitting some for the booby :rolleyes:

AndyP & Lenore
24th November 2008, 01:46 AM
Terrific idea Stan, and I've moved your post into a brand new thread to kick it all off.

As it's your idea, why don't you suggest a theme for December.:thumbs up: But if you want to submit a photo, we can always ask someone else to submit a theme.

Here's my suggestions to add you your rules.....

Pics can be posted up from the 1st of each month until roughly three weeks into the month.

Once they are posted up, either I or another Admin will place a Poll on the thread.

All the users will then have the opportunity to vote on who's pic they like the best. Remember that means even those who submit a pic can vote for their own pic.

Voting would take place for one week, at the end of that week, the winner will be the one with the most votes (obviously) and he/she gets to chose the theme for the next competition.

Should we ask that all pics submitted must be taken that month? Or can they be submitted from their archive?

We'll start a new thread for pics to be submitted to once a topic has been chosen.

All the above for discussion with anyone interested in rpn's idea. Nothing cast in stone yet.

A.:D

rpn
24th November 2008, 08:33 AM
Since my post was originated and taken from the snow pics thread why don't we make snow/winter as this month's theme?

I think we should allow photos from their archieve as long as they are their own work.

And don't forget it's for a bit of fun!!! :yes nod: :clap:

AndyP & Lenore
24th November 2008, 11:15 AM
OKDOKAY, I'll start a new thread for the first compo.

A.:thumbs up: