PDA

View Full Version : Great ipod/bluetooth/USB/SD card kit

mikeythemini
22nd November 2008, 01:10 PM
The new parrot 9200; can be fitted to 1st & 2nd gen Minis - we sell it with the plug & play wiring for either
It has a colour screen & wireless controller. The controller can be stuck to the dash or attached to the wheel with the supplied kit.
There is an ipod plug, USB connector & SD slot for music. You can browse the ipod in the normal way using the wireless controller (artists, playlists etc) & you get titles on the colour display. The system downloads your phonebook & you can again browse this using the wireless controller
ALL control of the ipod & phone is done from the wireless controller inc Volume. Not from the stereo.
In the pics - we have used our no holes keyslot mount for the screen
On 2nd gen Minis with standard audio this gives a better sound than the standard cd player as it bypasses the car stereo amp with its bass filters.

Crombers
23rd November 2008, 10:52 AM
What does this all mean in English :confused:

Jeeze!! technology just ain't my thing :rolleyes:

If I ever pop by you'll need to talk real slow & use pictures in order for me to have the slightest scooby as to what your on about :hand:

Was thinking of two spots on my car sometime in 2009 whilst on a 'Southern Jaunt' so hopefully meet you then :thumbs up: