PDA

View Full Version : horn

V3 NGS
19th November 2008, 06:34 PM
does anyone no where abouts the horn is on a 03 plate cooper s ... it is duff but carnt see it anywhere .......

The Dogfather
19th November 2008, 07:00 PM
On a Cooper there's two mounted in the front bumper below the lights.

Gismo
19th November 2008, 07:04 PM
I'm sure on an S the horn is to the right under the air cleaner, but.............i may be wrong.
Certainly wasn't any horns in the bumper when i took it off to fit the grilles

Edit: Get someone to press the horn switch when you've got the bonnet up and search for where the sound comes from :Whistle: :D

V3 NGS
19th November 2008, 08:07 PM
Edit: Get someone to press the horn switch when you've got the bonnet up and search for where the sound comes from

:argh::argh::argh::argh::argh: good idea if it would work :hand::hand:

Smitty
19th November 2008, 08:26 PM
I'm sure on an S the horn is to the right under the air cleaner, but.............i may be wrong.
Certainly wasn't any horns in the bumper when i took it off to fit the grilles

Edit: Get someone to press the horn switch when you've got the bonnet up and search for where the sound comes from :Whistle: :D

:off topic: Brilliant - someone will be feeling a little sheepish now!! ;):clap::off topic:

Colin
20th November 2008, 04:33 PM
The S has two horns one on each side, you can see them when you take the front bumper off. They are tucked down under the alloy beam behind the bumper one at each end.

Gismo
20th November 2008, 06:08 PM
The S has two horns one on each side, you can see them when you take the front bumper offNever seen them :eek: :Whistle: