PDA

View Full Version : Thank you NMS!

Gaz B
19th November 2008, 03:25 PM
Hi guys, just a quick post to say thank you to everybody who has helped make my mini adventure so enjoyable. Without the invaluable help and advice that I have recieved on this site I'm sure I would be a quivering wreck by now!!:yes nod:

My cooper S got traded in last night and we are now the proud owners of a c class mercedes coupe. :p

Best of luck with the site for the future, I will still pop on to check out the gossip and keep up to speed with minis because I'm sure I will have another in the future. (pepper white next time tho!):D

Take it easy,
Gaz:thumbs up: ;bigwave:

AndyP & Lenore
19th November 2008, 03:33 PM
Shame you're out of a MINI Gaz. Don't be a stranger. Best of luck with the Merc.:cool:

A.:thumbs up:

Gismo
19th November 2008, 04:06 PM
Hi Gaz, glad the site worked for you during your MINI ownership, but, i'd like to think we at NMS can offer more than just a place for MINI owners, so, don't be a stranger, continue to enjoy the friendship and hopefully attend any of the other events such as karting, mini meats etc :thumbs up:

Craig
19th November 2008, 05:53 PM
Hey Gaz, all the best with the Merc.... :thumbs up:

as Gismo says, your very welcome to any of the other meets we have on...there is space at the karting in Feb if you fancy it.. ;)

euan
19th November 2008, 06:16 PM
And, we'd still like photos of the merc ;-)

Gaz B
19th November 2008, 07:18 PM
Cheers guys!:thumbs up: I will still pop in now and again and get my 2p worth. It's kinda second nature now that every time I'm on the pc I have a peek at NMS anyway, so it will be a hard habit to break.:laugh:

I will post up a couple of pics of the Merc as soon as it is dry enough to take them. Haven't seen it in daylight since we bought it!:p

G.

Smitty
19th November 2008, 08:23 PM
Well despite turning to the dark side - I suppose your more than welcome than to occasionally visit!! :D;)

Have fun with the Merc and was a pleasure doing business! :thumbs up:

audrey
20th November 2008, 12:44 AM
Best of luck with your new car looking forward to the pics :D