PDA

View Full Version : Come on guys!

Wul
9th April 2004, 06:35 PM
Where are you all? Been back and forward on here since my last post at 08.13 and no-ones about. It's not that good weather out there is it? please tell me it's not?:blackeye:

I'm pretending to do some work here and i've only got 20mins of restricted (Websense)surfing time left - thankfully NMS doesn't get pinged by websense! :)

So come guys - get posting! :I

Willie M
9th April 2004, 06:50 PM
Aye, it's a bit quiet round these here parts today....

Big Col
9th April 2004, 07:10 PM
LnL probably isn't out of bed yet. Give him a few hours.

Burple
9th April 2004, 07:29 PM
quote:Originally posted by Big Col
LnL probably isn't out of bed yet. Give him a few hours.

oi!!
some of us are at work too y'know... ;);):p:D
need some time to warm up the brain in the mornings ....

Gismo
9th April 2004, 07:41 PM
It's a fine art being able to look like you are doing something when in actual fact you are only surfing ;)
Who else types out their replies in Word and then pastes it into the message window :I

Burple
9th April 2004, 07:47 PM
Hey.. I posted all my fun stuff yesterday...

Go read that!!!!

Or check out www.fark.com
or an new favourite.. www.lowbrow.com - keep clicking the reload button... puts life in to some perspective sometimes... ;):D
Go play some games on www.shockwave.com ?
Or try learning to swear in a new language... http://www.insultmonger.com/swearing/index.htm
Buy some T-shirts from here? http://www.boffensive.com/index2.htm (new one for ya Col ;))
Have a giggle here : http://www.rathergood.com/

There... that should keep youse amused for a wee while... :D

Julz
9th April 2004, 07:49 PM
quote:Originally posted by Bonnie Scotland

Who else types out their replies in Word and then pastes it into the message window :I

I have my autohide on so I can minimise the window if anyone comes in and they cannae see whats active on my pooter!! A lovely section through a housing site, honest Mr. Boss Sir!!;):D

Wul
9th April 2004, 08:08 PM
Alt + Tab is my trick inconjuntion with the task bar auto hide (good call Julz!).

LnL - our new web doofer (websense) won't let me into any of the sites you've posted the last few days! :(

Will get them at home though! :D

Burple
9th April 2004, 10:26 PM
quote:

LnL - our new web doofer (websense) won't let me into any of the sites you've posted the last few days! :(
Will get them at home though! :D

bummer...
Big bruvver eh??

That's why working at the Uni is great.. for now... ;)
they (WE! ;) ) can't block anything really cos of the lovely wee darlings who are studying to be doctors, Nurses etc sometimes have legitimate reasons to look up 'dodgy' subjects on the web!!

None of them are really rude... some are very silly... and most have the odd sweary word or two...
good wholesome Entertainment!!! :D

Wul
9th April 2004, 10:42 PM
Big Bad Brother!

Have blown my 1hours surfing now so can't even get onto MINI2!

Boo!:(

Big Col
9th April 2004, 11:28 PM
Would you guys shooosh! <looks about panicked> If my work found out there is a program out there that meant they could limit our surfing they'd be on it in a flash! :dead: