PDA

View Full Version : "Celebrity" ROCKS! Woohooo!

AndyP & Lenore
16th November 2008, 09:55 PM
Who's gonna win then?

A.

AndyP & Lenore
17th November 2008, 01:29 AM
RKS is doing ma heed in already.:argh:

A.

Gismo
17th November 2008, 03:51 AM
Surely this is Lenore posting :eek: :rolleyes:
Wouldn't watch it even if i was at home, apart from being total drivel they even extract money out of the eejits who phone in thinking they are actually voting :hand:

AndyP & Lenore
17th November 2008, 10:22 AM
No no. A here.:moonie::laugh:

Absolute drivel No question about that. But Ant & Dec make it very entertaining drivel. And we both love the "celebrities" going into melt down. lol :laugh::laugh:

And we never vote. Waste of money.:moonie:

A.:D

Gismo
17th November 2008, 10:35 AM
And we never vote. Waste of money.:moonie:

A.:DNope, snigger, but you watch :frown:

mini saltire
17th November 2008, 12:36 PM
Don't worry Andrew, I watch too and I never vote!:thumbs up:

Looks to be another very funny year. Nearly pmsl at the guy from Eastenders jumping out his skin at the sound of the klaxon.:laugh:http://celebrity.itv.com/WatchVideo/day-1/trauma-tank/

Anyone else think the bloke from Star Trek sounds just like David Guest??

Ant and Dec make this show worth watching as they rip the p!ss all the time.

Kilroy is a nob and had nothing constructive to offer other than criticism.

I think Joe Swash will win it. (But i wont be voting..)

MINI William
17th November 2008, 02:08 PM
Andy we watch it aswell.Ant and Dec make the show.Simon Webb and Joe Swash what a couple of girls screaming and helping each other out.emmm guys your on diffrent teams get on with it :yes nod:

N12 JLK
17th November 2008, 09:47 PM
Brill programme, cant wait till 9pm tonight to watch it. Kilroy is an arse:thumbs up:, I want Ant to win:D

Scottie
17th November 2008, 09:49 PM
we watch it and love it don't vote though.

Kilroy is so getting on my nerves already.

Craig
17th November 2008, 10:05 PM
I'll be watching 3 and half men and rules of engagement instead... :thumbs up:

Paramount Comedy 1 Rocks better. :yes nod::yes nod::yes nod::yes nod:

audrey
17th November 2008, 11:46 PM
love this watch it every year :yes nod: cant wait until they put them all together :thumbs up:

Crombers
18th November 2008, 09:28 AM

Thankfully I'll be working , what a load of p!sh :moonie:

Burple
18th November 2008, 12:55 PM

Paramount Comedy 1 Rocks better. :yes nod::yes nod::yes nod::yes nod:

good grief.. I dunno what's worse!! That or the celebrity p!sh! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're seriously considering that mince when The Matrix, the first Star Wars film and proper comedy like Mock the Week are on??:rolleyes::hand::p:p:D

AndyP & Lenore
18th November 2008, 04:13 PM
good grief.. I dunno what's worse!! That or the celebrity p!sh! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You're seriously considering that mince when The Matrix, the first Star Wars film and proper comedy like Mock the Week are on??:rolleyes::hand::p:p:D

OOOoh. 12 posts it took to get you out from under your wee stone.:laugh::laugh:

Burple
18th November 2008, 04:20 PM
OOOoh. 12 posts it took to get you out from under your wee stone.:laugh::laugh:

Dammit.. :p
I shall be baited no further! lol ;bigwave::laugh::laugh::smilewinkgrin:

I'm just happy cos Sky 1, 2 and 3 are back on Virgin!:thumbs up:

Scottie
24th November 2008, 10:18 PM
it's a good show this year. David and Timmy are really mixing it up something good.:thumbs up::thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
25th November 2008, 12:26 AM
Yeah, I started off thinking RKS was an arse. But DVD has taken over that mantle big time, he's really stirring things up. Really glad he's up for a trial tomorrow.:thumbs up:

mini saltire
25th November 2008, 10:35 AM
Timmy Mallot needs a slap, big time!!

Totally changed my mind about Kilroy, he has benefited from the 2 incomers being complete twats!!

MINI William
25th November 2008, 11:13 AM
David and timmy what a copule ot t!ts :ragin: dont like either of them.But they do stir things up :smilewinkgrin:

AndyP & Lenore
28th November 2008, 08:27 PM
Just saw a clip of tonights trial... It has Mini's in it:thumbs up:. What more reason can you need to watch Celebrity.:D

stoney
28th November 2008, 08:39 PM
Just saw a clip of tonights trial... It has Mini's in it:thumbs up:. What more reason can you need to watch Celebrity.:D

i would not even whach that S**T for that :frown: it the bigist load of @?%@ (insert your owan 4 letter word):shut up:

N12 JLK
29th November 2008, 12:35 PM
I like DVD and timmy, they really annoy Nicola - can't stand her. She is a moany git.:ragin:

audrey
30th November 2008, 12:38 AM
Cant stand DVD :ragin::ragin:Hope Martina sorts him out soon :yes nod:

AndyP & Lenore
30th November 2008, 01:30 AM
I cant stand DVD either, but he is making good telly. It's a real case of Him and Them, except when he gets them on their own, then some of them are all chummy with him. Honestly, it's worse than the School playground in primary 5.:laugh:

I reckon he'll stay in there until there's about 4 to go, then he'll be out on his ear. No way he'll stay to the end. Far too many strong characters in there like Joe and Esther.

A.

Sheilz
30th November 2008, 01:18 PM
I was watching TV pretty late last night and my resident TV expert has confirmed that the programme I endured for about five minutes before lunging for the remote was in fact I"'m a Celebrity......."
Dear God! What a load of utter garbage!

AndyP & Lenore
30th November 2008, 01:20 PM
I was watching TV pretty late last night and my resident TV expert has confirmed that the programme I endured for about five minutes before lunging for the remote was in fact I"'m a Celebrity......."
Dear God! What a load of utter garbage!

Variety is the spice of life.:thumbs up:

Sheilz
30th November 2008, 02:04 PM
Variety is the spice of life.:thumbs up:

That wizna variety that wiz dross :frown: :D

camjay
30th November 2008, 05:41 PM
DVD is utterly mad as a hatter. :yes nod: Can't stand that cheeky bint with the massive boobs - who the hell is she anyway?? I can't believe people are keeping her in - she is a horror (in more ways than one) MIAOWWWWW!:D I cannot wait for the trial - eating bug milkshakes - eeeekkkk!!

AndyP & Lenore
1st December 2008, 01:31 AM
Does anyone else think they are getting waaaaay too much food this year. I know they have enough to argue over with DVD being a stubborn ignorant cheuvenistic ass, but I prefer when they battle their way through a trial and win 8 stars to be presented with 1 potato and 2 sausages between 12 of them. This year they seem to be getting veritable feasts with loads of veg and loads of meat.

It's just not on.:hand:

Scottie
1st December 2008, 10:07 PM
Brain :frown:
Martina. :frown:
Simon. :frown:

Nicola.:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

Scottie
2nd December 2008, 09:41 PM
Is it just me or are they not all in this to win it.???

They are going on about DVD playing a game to win but I thought that's what it was all about.:confused::confused:

Crombers
2nd December 2008, 11:31 PM
I have to laugh, sat & watched this tonight with the girls :popcorn:

If it wasnt for Ant & Dec :thumbs up: this 'utter garbage' would be withdrawn from our screens. What a load of dross :moonie:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd December 2008, 12:49 AM
I have to laugh, sat & watched this tonight with the girls :popcorn:

If it wasnt for Ant & Dec :thumbs up: this 'utter garbage' would be withdrawn from our screens. What a load of dross :moonie:

Quite agree Crombers. Ant & Dec make the programme. If they didn't present it, I doubt I'd watch it. We watched the two Pop Idol's but we've never watched X Factor, purely 'cos they don't present it.

A.

Scottie
13th November 2009, 07:39 PM
yipee it's that time of year again:thumbs up:

Jordon:frown:

Justin and Colin:thumbs up: