PDA

View Full Version : There's something about WillieM!

Wul
9th April 2004, 01:32 AM
Alyways knew something wasn't quite right, but could never quite put my finger on it!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2004161673,00.html

:p:evil:;)

Willie M
9th April 2004, 03:47 PM
Nice one Wul :D:D

You would be amazed the number of customers who visit our factory that bring this topic up in conversation Wul :D Even had a guy here from Australia last year who was asking me if I'd ever seen anything 8)

I lived in Bonnybridge for 13 years and have worked here for over 20 years. Much as I'd sometimes like to believe it, I'm afarid I've never seen anything :disapprove: (apart from a very strange being that passes me in a red vehicle most mornings ;):D)

Did you know that there are apparently two major alien abduction cases being investigated here in Bonnybridge at the moment?

Big Col
9th April 2004, 03:48 PM
They can't have abducted WillieM! If they did all UFO's seen now would have pink furry dice hanging from the rear view. :p

Mind you...anyone remember what the aliens did to Cartman in Southpark? <eyes water>

Big Gordy
9th April 2004, 04:04 PM
So that's why the radio reception's so good when WillieM is about :p:D:approve:

Willie M
9th April 2004, 04:04 PM
Hey you!! I have NOT had an an*l probe :eek::eek::D

Wul
9th April 2004, 04:12 PM
LOL! that was a classic South Park! Ahh memories! :D

So willie tell us the truth (is it out there?;)) is MOFFAT really a cover? Behind those closed doors and sheets of stainless steel lies Roswell 2 also known as Area 51.75! :D

Big Col
9th April 2004, 07:13 PM
quote:Originally posted by Willie M

Hey you!! I have NOT had an an*l probe :eek::eek::D

Isn't that EXACTLY what Cartman said? ;)