PDA

View Full Version : COD World At War (5)

stoney
13th November 2008, 07:51 PM
ok my reviw of COD5

set in WWII like this makes it more fun i think

i realy like the first player game good game so far not that far in to it yet tho but it is harder than COD4

the online is good as well was playing that to day ;)

on to the guns well its all difrent no red dot sites but you can drive and shoot the tanks :thumbs up:;bigwave:

maps well dont know them well yet but plenty of caming spots seems a bit mad the now every one just runnig round like head less chickens :argh:

there are difrent types of on line gaming there is the normal multiplayer

and a 4 player co-op (not done this yet need 4 of us i think not looked)

all in all it a very good game :thumbs up:

think thats about it :popcorn: off to play some more in a bit :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
13th November 2008, 08:58 PM
Sounds good Rob.

Hoping to pick up a copy tomorrow. Maybe get online tomorrow night when we get home if not too exhausted.

A.

stoney
13th November 2008, 11:20 PM
this is one to look out for as well looks realy good i would be comander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Action_Game

AndyP & Lenore
14th November 2008, 12:40 AM
this is one to look out for as well looks realy good i would be comander

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_Action_Game

You can't be a commander and camp out though. So that rules you out. lol:laugh:

<<<Says HE who spent the entire last match tonight camping at the back of that tall building. Got airstrike, then chopper. Ended up with 9 kills one death. Good ratio.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
14th November 2008, 09:43 AM
Speaking to Jase yesterday and he said he wasn't very impressed with it, he'd only played one online game, he took control of a tank, killed 40 people and didn't die :rolleyes:
I'll have to wait until i get home before i can play it :ragin:

Ferengo
14th November 2008, 02:55 PM
My copy has arrived. :D, but I'm stuck at work for the next 3hrs 34mins and counting :rolleyes:. I'll be on tonight for def.

I see Mr Stone had already noticed camping spots :hand:

Well I'm off to try and get through some work if I can. See you online tonight if anyone is there. ;bigwave:

Ferengo
14th November 2008, 06:21 PM
Woo Hoo. Just noticed it supports the dual shock function. Finally I have a game I can use my pads on :D.

9 mins and counting...

Ferengo
14th November 2008, 09:54 PM
Not imressed so far. Have been on with Stoney and there has been massive problems with the online multiplayer. It was so bad it was playing havoc with my dashboard. I had to take the disc out. If it isn't the dash, it's the game and if that's the case very poor show.

It may be more fun when we're all playing a private match but until then :yawn: The jury's still out.

AndyP & Lenore
15th November 2008, 01:42 AM
Hmmmmm.

Played online tonight with Rob and Ferengo.

It does seem easier than COD4. My skills were slowly progressing as the evening went on, but after just 90 mins of playing I was able to get an airstrike and the dogs.

I see that prestige level is at 65. but with the game only being out for what is supposed to be 24 hours, some folk were on level 45 already. So it's either incredibly easy, or that guy is a fanatic. Maybe a mix of both.

If I'm honest, it doesn't leave me with the same sense of WOW! the way COD 4 did when I first played it.

A.

stoney
15th November 2008, 10:59 AM
well i have been playing the solo game an its good i like it dont think the online is good enuf tho to much running around

Gismo
15th November 2008, 11:25 AM
dont think the online is good enuf tho to much running aroundSounds like my kind of game :thumbs up:

stoney
16th November 2008, 09:37 AM
you guys need to do the first player so we can play shoot the zobies :thumbs up:

you can only do this once you have copleted the first play i just fin it last night and have been playing it this mornig it good fun we should also do the co-op game as a team think that would be good :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Ferengo
16th November 2008, 07:46 PM
Yup. I think that would be a laugh.

I've been playing it a bit more and I'm getting to like it more. Though, not as good as COD4. If they had made the maps as they are in COD5 but given you the weapons for COD4 then you would have to kill me to get me off the PS3 :p.

The maps are better and give you more of a chance. It's a let down in multiplayer but only because it has to follow such a successfull game.

And Damn them for not putting in claymores :ragin:

Gismo
17th November 2008, 04:00 AM
we should also do the co-op game as a team think that would be good :thumbs up::thumbs up:Yep, am up for that, though i won't be home until 10th december :frown:

Ferengo
25th November 2008, 05:41 PM
Anyone up for a game on this tonight?