PDA

View Full Version : Willie M

Craig
12th November 2008, 06:27 PM
:thud::thud::thud:

coming out of Stirling Services this morning in his 4 x 4 with a corker of a no plate on it :thumbs up:

Think it is a year since he has logged on, but thought I would give him a mention anyway. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Big Gordy
12th November 2008, 08:48 PM
Jings:eek: I havn't seen Wullie since I left mophats nearly 2 years ago:popcorn:

Gismo
13th November 2008, 06:57 AM
Hmm, i've recently been pruning the site and deleted Linda M's account :eek:

Bazthemod
13th November 2008, 09:55 AM
wow that's a blast from the past lol :cool:

Big Gordy
13th November 2008, 05:16 PM
Yeh....you were still at school Baz when Willie frequented these hallowed forums:moonie:;bigwave:

Burple
13th November 2008, 05:20 PM
Yeh....you were still at school Baz when Willie frequented these hallowed forums:moonie:;bigwave:

Lol.. and Big Gordy was just "Gordy"... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

;):p:D
(And I had hair etc etc :p)

ianking
13th November 2008, 07:50 PM
Im sure I remember them from the early days. Was he a larger chap with an indie blue mini that had loud air horns? If so met him on a couple of runs back in 2003/4

Scottie
13th November 2008, 08:26 PM
Im sure I remember them from the early days. Was he a larger chap with an indie blue mini that had loud air horns? If so met him on a couple of runs back in 2003/4

the Willie M I met wasn't large. He was the first NMS member I spoke to

AndyP & Lenore
13th November 2008, 09:00 PM

Willie M deffo wasn't large. Never really got to know him really, he sort of drifted away from NMS just as we got really into it, during 2004. So don't know what car he or Linda had. Linda M was a moderator for a while from what I recall.

A.

Big Gordy
14th November 2008, 09:24 AM
Both had 'S's:thumbs up: Willie's last one was dark silver and Linda's was Electric blue :Whistle:

ianking
14th November 2008, 09:30 AM
So who was the guy with the indie blue mini then. His wife that was with him on a couple of runs said that they had an S as well. I remember them from the Hadrians wall run along time ago and also the run that Callum did before he sold his mini.

Burple
14th November 2008, 01:31 PM
Both had 'S's:thumbs up: Willie's last one was dark silver and Linda's was Electric blue :Whistle:

Aye.. but he had an Indie Blue Aerot kitted Cooper before that, with vipers...
'Stouffer' :D:D ..with a nice set of Khans on it..

Both his Cooper and Linda's EB 'S' are in the first pic here (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/new_gallery/members/index.html) and I'm sure that's his Cooper near the end of the gallery too..

some blasts from the past there! :cool::thumbs up:

ianking
14th November 2008, 02:16 PM
Yes I was pretty sure i was right.

Big Gordy
14th November 2008, 05:07 PM
Aye but he was never 'a larger chap' as you so eloquently put it Ian :Whistle: so it may still not be him your thinking of:moonie:

Big Gordy
14th November 2008, 05:09 PM
Lol.. and Big Gordy was just "Gordy"... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

;):p:D
(And I had hair etc etc :p)

No I've always been BIG Gordy...............with no hair:yes nod:

Duncan Stewart
14th November 2008, 08:44 PM

Sounds like Sean from inverness. His wife, Una, had a indie blue Cooper and he had a green S

Big Gordy
15th November 2008, 12:04 PM
Duncan don't remind me :eek: I still have nightmares about what he did to a perfectly good BRG 'S':thud: