PDA

View Full Version : xFactor

Scottie
9th November 2008, 12:04 AM
that was just not right tonight.

no way should Laura have went I am very angry and upset about the whole thing:ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin::ragin:

I might stop watching the show now.:blush:

Colin
9th November 2008, 12:29 AM
Yeah the public's gone mad :confused::confused: Rachel was well out of tune. :argh:

audrey
9th November 2008, 12:46 AM
Agree with you both.IMO been a farce the past 3 weeks.Laura was one of the best right off this now.:ragin::ragin::ragin:

eddie 44
9th November 2008, 01:06 AM
xfactor.... :moonie:

dellie
9th November 2008, 01:27 PM
I think it has something to do with her seeing one of the producers (i think), i just have this feeling that there is more to it than were getting to know

Sheilz
9th November 2008, 09:50 PM
I just watched the repeat tonight and have to agree, Laura did way better than Rachel who sounded flat and out of tune in bits of her song. I wasnt too keen on Laura's second choice though. She was defeated even before the judges gave their verdict, her body language said as much. What's with the old bloke Daniel? He's not usual X factor material.

Scottie
9th November 2008, 10:21 PM
I just watched the repeat tonight and have to agree, Laura did way better than Rachel who sounded flat and out of tune in bits of her song. I wasnt too keen on Laura's second choice though. She was defeated even before the judges gave their verdict, her body language said as much. What's with the old bloke Daniel? He's not usual X factor material.

daniel is a joke who is voting to keep him I'll never know.

The way I see it Laura and Diana are the only two that would sell records.

Sheilz
9th November 2008, 10:24 PM
Maybe the 21st Century version of that bloke Daniel that people who were never young like. Cant mind his last name just remember he is/was Irish. Being that old he will of course appeal to the old grannies, or defo grannies that were never young, as well as the many relatives he has accrued in his ample lifetime. :cool:

N12 JLK
9th November 2008, 10:53 PM
Chris Moyles is to blame for Daniel, he has told all his listeners to vote for him every week. Which is fine for Daniel but rotten for the real singers in the competition. Rachel should have went she was pants and well out of key. I find that sometimes when watching I find some people flat and out of key but when the judges have their say they think they are brill.:shut up:

Big Gordy
10th November 2008, 09:26 AM
Yeah the public's gone mad :confused::confused: Rachel was well out of tune. :argh:

Ooooooooooooh your sooooooooooo going to get a ribbing when you come in this morning:moonie: I can't believe you admit on a global forum that you actually watch this utter pi$h:argh::ragin::argh::ragin::knife::thud:(just IMO of course:p :thumbs up:) Girls have an excuse (they're girls) but blokes have no excuse whatsoever.....!!!!!

Burple
10th November 2008, 04:05 PM
Ooooooooooooh your sooooooooooo going to get a ribbing when you come in this morning I can't believe you admit on a global forum that you actually watch this utter pi$h(just IMO of course:p :thumbs up:) Girls have an excuse (they're girls) but blokes have no excuse whatsoever.....!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:: laugh:

That is all.

:p

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2008, 04:44 PM
Ooooooooooooh your sooooooooooo going to get a ribbing when you come in this morning:moonie: I can't believe you admit on a global forum that you actually watch this utter pi$h:argh::knife::thud:(just IMO of course:p :thumbs up:) Girls have an excuse (they're girls) but blokes have no excuse whatsoever.....!!!!!

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: :laugh:

That is all.

:p

I'm A Celebrity starts on Sunday.

Cannae WAIT!!!!:yes nod::yes nod:

A.:D

Big Gordy
10th November 2008, 05:21 PM
Oooooooooh God:eek: You big wimmins blouse:thud::moonie:

Burple
10th November 2008, 05:40 PM
I'm A Z-List Oxygen-Thief starts on Sunday.

Cannae WAIT!!!!:yes nod::yes nod:

I'd rather volunteer myself for some deep root canal work with no anaesthetic.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Bumble
10th November 2008, 05:55 PM
Great - more tripe on telly not to watch!

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2008, 06:28 PM
I'd rather volunteer myself for some deep root canal work with no anaesthetic.. :rolleyes::rolleyes:
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have a good dentist. That can be arranged.:laugh:

Scottie
10th November 2008, 07:00 PM
now now :off topic:

please remain on topic

thank you.:p:p

Gismo
10th November 2008, 07:04 PM
now now :off topic:

please remain on topic

thank you.:p:pThis is the OT&B forum Fi, so, nae chance :Whistle:

Scottie
10th November 2008, 07:19 PM
This is the OT&B forum Fi, so, nae chance :Whistle:

now where is that post about going off topic on a thread in the off topic part of the forum.:Whistle::p

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2008, 07:27 PM
now where is that post about going off topic on a thread in the off topic part of the forum.:Whistle::p

Fi, you may find the 2nd post in this thread (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13475) of interest.:moonie::blush:;bigwave::clap:

Gismo
10th November 2008, 08:03 PM

Fi, you may find the 2nd post in this thread (http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=13475) of interest.:moonie::blush:;bigwave::clap:

A.:D:moonie: :D

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2008, 08:30 PM
Dragging this thread back on topic by the skin of its teeth....

Fi, it seems you're not the only one upset.

BBC Clicky Linky (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7720144.stm)

However, what I find most disturbing about this is that our Culture Secretary found it neccessary within his political remit to comment on the harsh result.

IT'S A F****G TV SHOW. GET A GRIP ASS***E.:frown::frown:

Sorry for the rant, but I'm becoming so cynical about politicians, soon folk are gonna have to call me Mr Poole (my dad).:laugh:

Burple
10th November 2008, 08:47 PM
from that article.. "Ian Bagley called the show a "total fix" after he said he was unable to phone through."

You mean to say that there are still people out there who believe they're "voting" when they phone in to register a "vote" :laugh: when in reality they're actully just further lining the pockets of the Cowell Corp and cronies?? People still believe that their "votes" will still make a difference on a show where the winner has been decided months ago by Cowell-Corp??

Even if you phone in to vote *against* the obvious choices to "get it up them".. guess where your money for the call's going..? You better believe Cowell is getting a slice.

Cynical? No. That's the reality, suckers!
:p:laugh::rolleyes:

Scottie
10th November 2008, 08:58 PM

no there is another thread going about either started by you or Alan.:p

AndyP & Lenore
10th November 2008, 09:24 PM
no there is another thread going about either started by you or Alan.:p

I know the one you mean. I don;t remember who started it, maybe me. Basically I was arguing the case that at some point in the past a moderator or admin (before my days) had stated that OT&B threads should remain within the topic suggested by the person who posted the original topic. It turned out to be GAJ who had said that, but it seems he was mistaken as it is deemed acceptable to drift completely off-topic within an off-topic thread. Which is why we (admins and mods) do not interfere with OT&B threads providing they stay within the site rules.

FYI, my opinion is and always has been that OT&B threads should be kept as much as possible within the subject of the original topic, however, I was outvoted and I accepted the decision of the then site owner Calum, but I'm pretty sure Alan feels the same as Calum did on this.

However, to be fair, Fi, you did say in that thread you don't care either way if OT&B threads drift off topic.:shut up:

So, anyone see the tennis today? Andy played well.:moonie:

Scottie
10th November 2008, 10:20 PM
I know I know I was just being cheeky.:p