PDA

View Full Version : Tyre Fitting Centre

japper
7th November 2008, 01:25 PM
Anybody recommend a good one in Aberdeenshire area. Ideally i'm looking to change to non RF's on my 18" R105's. The only 2 places i've heard good things about have refused to quote me for fitting non RF's on RF equipped cars.

Also if they're reasonable on price or will fit customer supplied tyres.

C.Noble
7th November 2008, 01:39 PM
Anybody recommend a good one in Aberdeenshire area. Ideally i'm looking to change to non RF's on my 18" R105's. The only 2 places i've heard good things about have refused to quote me for fitting non RF's on RF equipped cars.

Also if they're reasonable on price or will fit customer supplied tyres.

Did they give you any justification for not being prepared to fit non runflats on a car that has runflats?

I can only think of a reason for not fitting run flats to a car not fitted with puncture warning, that would be a safety issue, but there is nothing I can think of that is even remotely dangerous about fitting normal non runflats to a MINI... just the inconvenience of having no spare if you pick up a puncture... and thats hardly life threatening or something you are likely to take a tyre centre to court over if you asked them to fit them.

japper
15th December 2008, 03:43 PM
Found a great fitting place:smilewinkgrin:

Motorwerks on Forrest Avenue Lane.

Top service, very professional, brand new machine and pretty cheap too.

RyanK
15th December 2008, 05:38 PM
I havn't tried motorwerks myself but my dad got them to fit his window tints. Good work with the tyres ? Ive heard alot of good reviews like