PDA

View Full Version : Ferengo, David and Burple

dougie_dfc
6th November 2008, 08:23 PM
Seen Ferengo coming off Lochee Road about 630 then David nearer JC and then burple parked outside the Matthew building :D;bigwave:

Burple
6th November 2008, 11:53 PM
Was at the gym! :cool::thumbs up:

Again! :D That's twice in one day! lol :D

dougie_dfc
7th November 2008, 11:51 AM
haha alive today then?! ...here was me thinking u were working late :rolleyes:

Burple
7th November 2008, 04:00 PM
haha alive today then?! ...here was me thinking u were working late :rolleyes:

Aye right!! lol :laugh::laugh:

Feelin fine today :D an hour of badminton at lunchtime then an hour and a half in the gym later on.. Raaa!!!:D
It's just a bit too blummin busy just now.. bleedin' students!! ;):p:laugh:

dougie_dfc
7th November 2008, 07:47 PM
haha thats not too bad then, iv been wanting a game of badminton but no time at the minute :frown:
yea it always looks packed whn i walk past so im jst a member at fitness first, cheapish nd got everything i need..........but dont blame students when its a uni :rolleyes:
we also help u with ur jobs when none of our tutors can work things in the lecture theatres! :laugh:

Ferengo
11th November 2008, 05:10 PM
That would be me. Live in that neck of the woods, but dunno what I was doing out so late :p.

dougie_dfc
11th November 2008, 05:57 PM
lol yea...seen the mini for a bit away, noticed the spotlights first then reg....gave u a flash but didnt knw if it was too late lol

Ferengo
14th November 2008, 04:46 PM
Ah the spotlights paying off finally, lol. Took me 2 days to make the bracket for that, though having 4 is a bit OTT as was coming back from Aberdeen last night and when I had them on the reflection from the signs almost blinded me. :p

Didn't see you flash, but I will look out for ya. :thumbs up:

Burple
14th November 2008, 05:02 PM
Parked beside me last night beside the Matthew building again Dougie? :thumbs up:

Glad to see your car is as filthy as mine!! lol :laugh:

dougie_dfc
14th November 2008, 10:03 PM
Ah the spotlights paying off finally, lol. Took me 2 days to make the bracket for that, though having 4 is a bit OTT as was coming back from Aberdeen last night and when I had them on the reflection from the signs almost blinded me. :p

Didn't see you flash, but I will look out for ya. :thumbs up:

haha yeh they def look good and make the car stand out:cool:
not great if u keep getting blinded tho :frown:

dougie_dfc
14th November 2008, 10:06 PM
Parked beside me last night beside the Matthew building again Dougie? :thumbs up:

Glad to see your car is as filthy as mine!! lol :laugh:

yeh it happened to be the only space there but worked out well :cool:
was gona give it a wash tonight but then jst in from uni nw :sad: .....at least people will have 4 new seats on campus come monday though, my groups outside the matthew building and looks amazing if i do say so myself:thumbs up:

Burple
20th November 2008, 01:02 AM
yeh it happened to be the only space there but worked out well :cool:
was gona give it a wash tonight but then jst in from uni nw :sad: .....at least people will have 4 new seats on campus come monday though, my groups outside the matthew building and looks amazing if i do say so myself:thumbs up:

Do you kow the roof's squint?? ;);):p:p:laugh::laugh:

Only messin', It looks pretty flippin good! :cool:
Better than the other ones around campus!

dougie_dfc
20th November 2008, 04:23 PM
haha im not the designer but the squint roofs to do with the surrounding buildings and landscape.

yep theres one other smart one that u can see from the perth road....like a circle wooden thing :thumbs up:.....but the other two arent the best!