PDA

View Full Version : Clothing

Gismo
3rd November 2008, 10:18 PM
I was asked at the recent Manky Thrash about clothing, well, one thing i will say is that the price is reflected on the amount of orders placed, for example, a polo shirt recently cost a wee bit extra due to being ordered on it's own whereby we get hammered with the postage costs, so, does anyone want anything in the near future?

dellie
3rd November 2008, 10:44 PM
I want to order some stuff but would like to see pics first

Gismo
3rd November 2008, 11:06 PM
I want to order some stuff but would like to see pics firstCheck out their website, it shows all their garments
Blue Crags (http://www.bluecrags.co.uk/index.html)

Craig
4th November 2008, 05:15 PM
I will be placing an order for Fleeces, Polo Shirts and Woolie Hats soon, but by the time I've got the cash, it will prob be nearer xmas. ;)

stoney
5th November 2008, 07:20 AM
well you know i dont mind jus when ever suits i will prob want a fleece as well as a polo shirt

dellie
5th November 2008, 09:10 AM
Ill have a fleece, let me know how much and where to pay. I dont mind waiting until a few people are ordering

Gismo
5th November 2008, 09:12 AM
Ill have a fleece, let me know how much and where to pay. I dont mind waiting until a few people are orderingWhat size, colour and logo type do you want??
Also, do you want any extra stitching, like your username and if so where do you want it positioned??