PDA

View Full Version : Auchterhouse Country Sports & Spice Restaurant@Bro

Wul
7th April 2004, 07:24 PM
Any of you Dundee/ BF locals benn here?

Off there for a works outing in mid april and thought i'd get the opinion of the 'experts':D:cool:

Burple
7th April 2004, 10:31 PM
'Fraid not!! Sorry.. can't help this time....

Julz?? ;)

minidriver#1
7th April 2004, 10:51 PM
i've been there, used to work there for a few summers painting there fences. they have a good repuation and the food is great. been a few years since i was last there tho. The shooting is excellent fun, tho expensive.

Julz
8th April 2004, 03:48 PM
Not been to Auchterhoose but Spice is absolutely fanbloomin'tastic!!! Would go more often if only Rob didn't have this weird reaction to spicy food!!;):D:D:D

Wul
8th April 2004, 04:59 PM
Cheers guys - we're doing the clay doo's, quad bikes and reverse steer lanny driving, then off to BF for a ruby!

Will post back the verdict for your future reference! ;):D

Burple
8th April 2004, 05:54 PM
Doh... That'll teach me to read the title of the post better..
Spice is Ok for a Curry.. but The best place to go In BF Is DEFINITLEY the Gullistan.. which is on the main road, almost right across the road from Spice, next to the Library... You can't miss it.. It's the converted Church!!! :D:D
Nice big portions... and a big choice too! No too expensive either!

yum... I'm hungry now... Is it nearly lunchtime yet??? :D;):D

Monsta Mo Mini
8th April 2004, 07:44 PM
I'll second you on that lnl . Always used to go to the Gullistan when I lived up that way.

Julz
9th April 2004, 03:42 PM
quote:Originally posted by Monsta Mo Mini

I'll second you on that lnl . Always used to go to the Gullistan when I lived up that way.

Now I know where to recommend for the next works night out!!:p:D

Wul
9th April 2004, 04:13 PM
Sadly the Curry Hoose is non-negotiable :( but will recommend it for the next time! :D