View Full Version : Red Mini At Crail on Sunday

cooper-chick
30th October 2008, 10:31 AM
Hey Hey Hey

Saw you at crail on sunday down at the wee stripper bitty :p

:laugh:

Big Gordy
30th October 2008, 10:41 AM
They have a bit just for strippers.....wow:smilewinkgrin: Bit cold for that occupation this week:moonie:

cooper-chick
30th October 2008, 11:45 AM
They have a bit just for strippers.....wow:smilewinkgrin: Bit cold for that occupation this week:moonie:

Well i would say strippers/pole dancers :eek: Shocking i know that pole must be chilly :laugh:

Big Gordy
30th October 2008, 01:42 PM
Shocking i know that pole must be chilly :laugh:

That scene from Dumb and Dumber is suddenly springing into mind and there are sooooooooooooo many comments you could attatch to this thread but I must resist....must resist.....ahhhh resistance is futile....you will join the dark side my son......bwahahahahaha......:moonie::thud:

Burple
31st October 2008, 05:46 PM
That scene from Dumb and Dumber is suddenly springing into mind and there are sooooooooooooo many comments you could attatch to this thread but I must resist....must resist.....ahhhh resistance is futile....you will join the dark side my son......bwahahahahaha......:moonie::thud:

THat's the first thing that popped into my head there too!! ha ha ha ha ha :laugh::laugh::laugh: ..but with differebt parts f the anatomy!!! lol! :eek: Ooh, chilly! :laugh:

YngStvn
31st October 2008, 06:49 PM
Yeah that was me:D