PDA

View Full Version : Do our sponsoring dealers really exist?

KenL
29th October 2008, 09:40 PM
It appears many posts on the dealer forum have gone unanswered recently :frown:

This did not happen when we had another dealer as our sponsor. We always got quick replies from the people in Stirling :smilewinkgrin:

Gismo
29th October 2008, 10:28 PM
I'm sure David has extra duties to perform as well which takes up a lot of his time, but, i've said it before, if you're really keen on something phone up JC's and quote NMS

KenL
30th October 2008, 08:51 PM
Yes, but the whole point of being able to post on a forum is that we can get info without having to make a phonecall which might not give an instant answer.

Also, the dealer can broadcast info that might lead to additional sales for them.

Gismo
31st October 2008, 01:56 AM
Yes, but the whole point of being able to post on a forum is that we can get info without having to make a phonecall which might not give an instant answer.

Also, the dealer can broadcast info that might lead to additional sales for them.If you phone you'll get an instant answer :thumbs up:
Instead of moaning about it phone up and ask whatever it is you need :Whistle: and if you get good service post up and mention it, that'll also give them the extra sales that may give them :argh:

KenL
31st October 2008, 01:56 PM
If you phone you'll get an instant answer :thumbs up:
Instead of moaning about it phone up and ask whatever it is you need :Whistle: and if you get good service post up and mention it, that'll also give them the extra sales that may give them :argh:

Great reply :rolleyes:

Like I said, I prefer to use "your" site. It is cheaper than a phone call after all ;)

stoney
31st October 2008, 03:52 PM
i have to say every time i have posted or phoned i have had brill service can not falt JC's at all

M3 GHW
10th December 2008, 02:29 PM
So after no reply to pm's I decided to call.

To cut a long story short, from the last time i ordered (a few months previous) the discount given has went from 15 to 10% for similar value/type of goodies. And I paid 2 quid for 1st class recorded which took from ordering on Wednesday morning to Saturday to arrive. Because they were busy they didnt post it until Friday. (Similar to Ian's problem http://www.newminiscotland.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=15979 )

The service definatly is not as good as it used to be.

I am moaning a little, but i did save some money, so maybe I should be quiet.

Scottie
10th December 2008, 04:53 PM
I get more discount from a non sponsoring dealer this side of Edinburgh:smilewinkgrin:

KenL
10th December 2008, 06:52 PM
I get more discount from a non sponsoring dealer this side of Edinburgh:smilewinkgrin:

...and our previous sponsoring dealer from central Scotland gave discount AND free postage :yes nod:

When I ordered rubber mats, the postage was £8 but they still gave me the discount and postage FOC.

Bring back Menz..... :smilewinkgrin:

Craig
10th December 2008, 09:53 PM
...and our previous sponsoring dealer from central Scotland gave discount AND free postage :yes nod:

When I ordered rubber mats, the postage was £8 but they still gave me the discount and postage FOC.

Bring back Menz..... :smilewinkgrin:

not to everyone Ken... :rolleyes:

Bazthemod
10th December 2008, 10:01 PM
As i understand it David is now doing more work outside dealership driving the parts van. Have to say though that great service was provided when David had time to reply to posts but priorities change.

I have found i get the same great service as before phoning up or going into dealers direct... think it's a case of suck it up ... 10% discount is better than nothing folks! :rolleyes:

Gismo
13th December 2008, 02:27 PM
As i understand it David is now doing more work outside dealership driving the parts van. Have to say though that great service was provided when David had time to reply to posts but priorities change.

I have found i get the same great service as before phoning up or going into dealers direct... think it's a case of suck it up ... 10% discount is better than nothing folks! :rolleyes:I was in at JC's today, they are going through tough times and are doing their best to get back on track.
As Brian mentioned, David has other more demanding priorities which have resulted in less of his time to devote to the NMS site.
Given the current climate and recent staff cuts i'm confident that JC's will pull through and establish themselves to the past level of service :yes nod:

stoney
13th December 2008, 03:56 PM
I was in at JC's today, they are going through tough times and are doing their best to get back on track.
As Brian mentioned, David has other more demanding priorities which have resulted in less of his time to devote to the NMS site.
Given the current climate and recent staff cuts i'm confident that JC's will pull through and establish themselves to the past level of service :yes nod:
:thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up: good on them for sticking with NMS tho :thumbs up:

Ferengo
14th December 2008, 06:25 PM
I've had a few problems with JC's but nothing to do with David. Always had a quick reply and an awesome service, He even managed to get another company to sort my tyre out when I got a puncture an hour before leaving to go to Edinburgh (Top bloke :thumbs up:). From what I know he does do a lot outside of JC's and goes back and forth to the Mercedes garage that JC's own. You could also e-mail JC's direct from their site, that may work.