PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone read this thread on MINI2?

Wul
7th April 2004, 05:41 PM
http://www.mini2.com/forum/showthread.php?t=55608

Nice one Mikeythemini! But think it might cause more friction!

Out of interest now the salty roads are a distant memory I have seen soooooo many classics out and about these last few weeks - all in excellent nick too and most of them waved at me - especially the family of 5 squeezed into a red/white cooper next to me in the queue to sherrifhall last week - all smiles and waves they were.:):cool:

Burple
7th April 2004, 07:17 PM
Yup!! and ranted erm... sorry 'replied'.....

heh heh heh ;):D

Jeez, some people need to get a life.. if they want to hate, why don't they hate something TRULY awful...Daewoo Matiz anyone?? That Renault Van/ Car/ Van thing???? ;);):evil:

monkimagic
13th April 2004, 09:39 AM
Seriously, you watch the news and all the sh*t that goes on and these ****s have got nothin better to do than chant at a MINI owner and go out and buy a 100% BMW free sticker. Leyland 'v' BMW :dead:

Monki

Heather
13th April 2004, 04:46 PM
quote:Originally posted by low_n_loud1
Yup!! and ranted erm... sorry 'replied'.....

That was noticed! in fact i think i gave you some rep points for it! A remarkable piece of literature!:D:D
h
ps did you get my message regarding the flame side repeaters??

Burple
14th April 2004, 05:45 PM
quote:
That was noticed! in fact i think i gave you some rep points for it! A remarkable piece of literature!:D:D
h
ps did you get my message regarding the flame side repeaters??

Tee hee...
Why thank you!! :I <blushes> ;)
and that wasn't even on good 'rant' day...;);):D
Not nearly as good as the one I gave the Classic forum a while back.. nobody there wanted to play... :(;):evil:

got your message... (about 10 mins ago...) and replied!
Ta for that! (and the rep points!!) :D:D

P.s... I am now 'A splendid one to behold!' Ooooooo..... ;)