PDA

View Full Version : New Cooper S

N12 JLK
27th October 2008, 10:45 PM
Yes come on this weekend, hopefully we will be getting our new Cooper S if the cherished transfer goes through. This will be our forth new Mini ( 5 in total, one classic). We got looked after from our local dealer again(Clare) big ta.
We have went for Chilli red again so that will be a One, Cooper and now an S in that colour as you canny whack it to get a great sheen on the body work.
Look forward to seeing Mr King with his goodies if we get it, bring on the Zymol.
The car= Chilli red, black roof, black bonnet stripes, black spot lights, half red leather, piano black interior, web spokes, side skirts, Chilli pack, thinks that's it. We ditched the visibility pack ( the wire gauze in the windscreen bugged me), ditched the multi function wheel (waste of money, never used the cruise control). Carlo will be tinting the windows before Xmas and may get an armrest again. Have got the jcw wheel inserts fitted on the wheels also. Nice looking car and will put pics up soon.

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2008, 10:47 PM
Enjoy!:thumbs up:

D3 JDA
27th October 2008, 10:57 PM
Good stuff m8 look forward to see the pics:clap:Ps any chance of a sub.

Stewart
27th October 2008, 11:09 PM
Sounds outstanding! I keep coming up next to split new Cooper S Mini’s and I think the average age is 60ish…. Its like a retirement gift around here, today a stunning Gray one went by me and the wee lady was granny material and its looked fully loaded.

Stunning cars but does she really need an S, bloody shows up my Cooper………bet it goes from 0- Marks & Spencer in five minutes al the same!

Enjoy the new Toy…….:thumbs up:

N12 JLK
27th October 2008, 11:25 PM
Good stuff m8 look forward to see the pics:clap:Ps any chance of a sub.

What about the Bismarc instead?:thumbs up:

audrey
27th October 2008, 11:31 PM
S0unds fab :D Cant wait to see the pics love chilli red best colour :thumbs up:

Craig
28th October 2008, 12:28 AM
Jason/Lesley,

as I've said before I can't see the diff from this car and your laser blue.. :confused:

it's your money after all and you obvious want to spend it with "that " dealer. I wish you all the best. Hope it fulfils all your needs. :thumbs up:

Scottie
28th October 2008, 08:56 AM
I had a wee sneak look at the car your buying (through the window and at night) as I am not allowed in at this dealer.;)

It's a fine looking car in Chilli Red.

I want your spots and wheels that are on the car.:cool:

ianking
28th October 2008, 09:32 AM
Hope it arrives on time as I have put Sunday asside now. :smilewinkgrin:

Neil and Lorna
28th October 2008, 11:27 AM
Good stuff. Jason/Lesley:D:D

Great choice of colour.:thumbs up:

Neil and Lorna.

Gismo
28th October 2008, 11:41 AM
Nice one :thumbs up:

Bumble
28th October 2008, 06:41 PM
enjoy it when the time comes!

Mini Ecosse
28th October 2008, 07:10 PM
Congrats on new car ;bigwave:

KenL
28th October 2008, 09:39 PM
Sounds lovely. Red/black is a great combo.

Menzies doing good deals these days?

RyanK
28th October 2008, 09:41 PM
Congrats on the new motor! Looking forward to some pictures!

N12 JLK
28th October 2008, 09:43 PM
Claire always looks after us:rolleyes:, it was the free coffee that swung it;)

Thanks for your good wishes, will let you know when we get it and I am sure Jason will be posting pics Sunday as we have a wedding on Sat.

Fi - you're no getting them!!

stephen forrest
28th October 2008, 10:00 PM
thats the only thing u will get free from there looking forward seeing the pics

Duncan Stewart
30th October 2008, 09:24 PM
Your new Mini sounds a cracker :cool: Lookin forward to the photos :D

Clare1
4th November 2008, 06:28 PM
Jason/Lesley,

as I've said before I can't see the diff from this car and your laser blue.. :confused:

it's your money after all and you obvious want to spend it with "that " dealer. I wish you all the best. Hope it fulfils all your needs. :thumbs up:

''that'' dealer? :confused:
Now, now Mr Davies :sad:

Scottie
4th November 2008, 07:15 PM

If you pop over to the "introduce yourself" section and let us all know who you are:p

N12 JLK
4th November 2008, 07:28 PM

Nice to see you on again Miss D:p

Craig
4th November 2008, 07:36 PM

you have to remember the past now Clare.... lets not forget how things turned out

I certainly won't forget re the way I was dealt with... Others forget easy, not me.. :thumbs up::thumbs up:

not for this thread anyway - sorry for the :off topic: jason/lesley.

Gladly I have moved on from that time, but my loans are still being paid off :frown::frown::frown: Don't think you or your company lost any money.. :rolleyes: Nuff said ;bigwave:

Clare1
5th November 2008, 03:09 PM
Craig, I havn't forgot about the past, but lets just leave it at that.

Ive come back on here because I enjoyed the banter, and hearing about everyones experiences with MINI, Good or Bad. This time I am not representing a dealer so my opinion is my own opinion.

Things in the past should be left in the past, not dragged through forum after forum. Everyone knows the story Craig, its not easy sometimes dealing with problems, especially when I consider you all as friends.

As I have said before, lets just leave it in the past. Things happen outwith my control, but I do believe MINI did the right thing by replacing your first R56 CooperS.

Peace :yes nod:

:off topic: Sorry, threat hijacked again Jason & Lesley, your New MINI is still WoW! ;)