PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear

Craig
27th October 2008, 11:32 AM
is back :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

This Sunday (2nd Nov) on BBC2 @ 8pm. Sky+ all set and series linked :thumbs up::thumbs up:

saw a few of the trailers and it looks like it is going to be mental :thud::clap::clap:

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2008, 11:46 AM
Cool.:cool:

Saw one of the trailers and it does look good.:thumbs up:

A.:D

Gismo
27th October 2008, 11:56 AM
Agreed, looks good from the trailers

Ferengo
27th October 2008, 11:58 AM
A run and a new top gear on the same day!!! Sorted :D

Gismo
27th October 2008, 11:58 AM
A run and a new top gear on the same day!!! Sorted :DHence the reason for the early start to allow folks to get home :D

Craig
27th October 2008, 12:00 PM
Hence the reason for the early start to allow folks to get home :D

Rubbish excuse...:rolleyes: can you believe the grief I got from Jude when I said the alarm was going off at 6am on a sunday :thud::eek::Whistle:

Gismo
27th October 2008, 12:32 PM
Rubbish excuse...:rolleyes: can you believe the grief I got from Jude when I said the alarm was going off at 6am on a sunday :thud::eek::Whistle:It's only about 1hr 15mins from JC's, you needing the extra time to get your make up on :rolleyes: :D

Burple
27th October 2008, 12:32 PM
Hence the reason for the early start to allow folks to get home :D

nonsense ;);)

We're just down the road! :laugh::D

ianking
27th October 2008, 01:07 PM
The actual show that is being shown on Sunday is having the studio bits filmed this Wednesday. My mate is away down to the studio to be in the audience.

indigomatt
27th October 2008, 03:13 PM
They’ve asked our work if we can help provide / offer a location; tunnels within the M25 in which they can drive three Mini Coopers.....recreating scenes from the Italian Job :cool:

.....just so happens that there’s a some empty 60’s service tunnels right for the job.....fingers crossed for a day out filming and some tickets for the studio show :clap: .....

euan
27th October 2008, 05:13 PM
I'll happily help out as I'm inside the M25 :-)

indigomatt
27th October 2008, 05:40 PM
I'll happily help out as I'm inside the M25 :-)

Do you own any tunnels then :p ......

will find out more this week about dates and if they suitable etc.....

euan
27th October 2008, 07:18 PM
Do you own any tunnels then :p ......

will find out more this week about dates and if they suitable etc.....

Just the one in the garden the niece uses for my toy mini in, built by foxes, so all natural :D

indigomatt
28th October 2008, 08:48 AM
Just the one in the garden the niece uses for my toy mini in, built by foxes, so all natural :D

Sounds ideal for the hampster but not the other two..... :frown: