PDA

View Full Version : DVD Making Software

Gismo
26th October 2008, 02:00 PM
Anyone got any recommendations for home movie dvd software?
I currently have Pinnacle 12 Ultimate, but, it's far too buggy and it just isn't user friendly to me :nono:

Burple
26th October 2008, 03:46 PM
I used Nero at the parents a few weeks back..
It was ok, pretty simple to use - I didn't have any instructions and made a passable attempt first go! :D That was taking the movies off a Mini-dvd camcorder. Maybe doesn't have all the features you need, but it worked fine for a simple "chuck the film onto a DVD" task :thumbs up:

bsimage
26th October 2008, 10:10 PM
Best and Easiest is "Convertxtodvd3"

If you want to buy it Legally follow this link ...

http://www.vso-software.fr/products/convert_x_to_dvd/

If you want another version ;) PM me.

Gismo
26th October 2008, 10:18 PM
Best and Easiest is "Convertxtodvd3" That's not what i want, i want to be able to create DVD's from my video camera.
I have DVD Fab for converting movie files.
I've been looking at the new Corel one, seems pretty good and non buggy

bsimage
26th October 2008, 10:41 PM
Convertxtodvd Converts almost any file. i've done it from camcorder. if the format of your files dosen't appear in supported files then you select "*.*" and it loads in just about anything you select (as long as its a video file or pic).... anyway...

just trying to help,

sorry if i've gone off track :Whistle::Whistle:

Gismo
26th October 2008, 10:51 PM
Lol, i'm wanting to create a masterpiece :D with titles and transitions etc from my recent holiday in Tenerife

bsimage
26th October 2008, 11:21 PM
Honestly....

I could Create a Masterpiece from your Holiday Vids using Convertx...

but, good luck on creating it.

Gismo
26th October 2008, 11:45 PM
Honestly....

I could Create a Masterpiece from your Holiday Vids using Convertx...Ok, sorry, i thought it was only a dvd ripper :blush:

bsimage
27th October 2008, 12:54 AM
Take the Embarrased face back, No need for that..

im a Member of another site that deals in dvd in a more , how should i say?.. , deeper aspect, but, Seriously, I would do all that donkey work and Convert your cam dvd, just to prove how good Convertx is.

euan
27th October 2008, 07:41 AM
My brother used one called Pro Show Gold (http://www.photodex.com/) and was really pleased with the results.