PDA

View Full Version : High School Musical 3

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2008, 12:16 AM
So, how many of you are completely smitten with the HSM movies?:frown: How many of you don't care?:moonie: And how many of you are saying wtf is High School Musical?:confused:

Movie 3 opened in the UK on Wednesday and it's almost as busy as Harry Potter. Each performance has 270 screaming hyperactive 10 year old lassies, and 30 screaming hyperactive 30 year old mums.:laugh:

When the title appears on screen the scream from the audience is deafening.:Whistle:

A.:D

AeroJonny
26th October 2008, 12:55 AM
nearly got exposed to it on wednesday but I was told that she didnt want to expose me to the cheese. Went to burn after reading instead...wish we'd gone to hsm3 as it was pi$h.

ny152
26th October 2008, 02:25 AM
Took my 12 year old daughter to see it today.
Got to admit, I didn't mind at all - it's nice to watch a film together where you don't have to worry about any scenes being innapropriate.

Think it was better than the second film, but not quite as good as the first.
Oh yes, Camp Rock is quite good as well :p.

AndyP & Lenore
26th October 2008, 09:47 AM
nearly got exposed to it on wednesday but I was told that she didnt want to expose me to the cheese. Went to burn after reading instead...wish we'd gone to hsm3 as it was pi$h.

Can't believe you didn't like BAR. It's one of the Cohen Bros best.

A.

illegalhunter
26th October 2008, 11:10 AM
I had to take my daughter yesterday, it was the longest 2hrs of my life. I couldnt drown the sound out with ipod

dellie
26th October 2008, 02:38 PM
Not seen the movie as of yet but taking the neice and nephew to see the high school musical on Friday night in Aberdeen

camjay
27th October 2008, 08:09 PM
OMG - had to suffer the first one and couldn't stop humming the crappy tunes afterward. My son has since seen the light, now hates anything HSM and has started painting his nails black and listening to AC/DC. (I'm so proud :D).

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2008, 08:28 PM
OMG - had to suffer the first one and couldn't stop humming the crappy tunes afterward. My son has since seen the light, now hates anything HSM and has started painting his nails black and listening to AC/DC. (I'm so proud :D).

PMSL.:laugh:

I guess kids grow up after all.:thumbs up:

A.

Fester
27th October 2008, 09:16 PM
Went to see Saw 5 on Friday night at Cineword in Dundee could not get in the door for hundreds of screaming small people :eek:

Gave up trying to get in the door went to Odeon no one there!! go figure :argh:

AndyP & Lenore
27th October 2008, 09:33 PM
Went to see Saw 5 on Friday night at Cineword in Dundee could not get in the door for hundreds of screaming small people :eek:

Gave up trying to get in the door went to Odeon no one there!! go figure :argh:

You probably hit the Cineworld just as HSM 3 was being admitted and hit the Odeon just after it was admitted.

We often have customers coming in just after we've filled screen one and they say, "Jee whiz, it's quiet tonight isn't it?" What they don't realise is 5 minutes earlier there was 300 screaming kids and adults running around the corridors wrecking havoc and dropping popcorn everywhere.

A.

indigomatt
28th October 2008, 08:55 AM
High School what :confused:.....

Have no idea what this post is about, by the sounds of it i'm rather glad of that :D :D :D

Take it's grease for the young non-knife carrying tots of today, god help you all with kids..... :argh:

Bye'se, m x