PDA

View Full Version : Rant......

camjay
24th October 2008, 03:19 PM
Hi folks. Just venting my frustrations! :ragin: Got my new 58 CooperD about 3 weeks ago. For starters, they were late delivering it, but when I go it I forgave them cos I absolutely adore this car.
I've been getting little things added here and there and its starting to look really good (I'm going to give her a wash today and get some pics on - if it stops raining long enough). Anyway, to cut a long story short - I've got a problem already. I noticed condensation in the rear passenger-side light! I know its nothing major, just inconvenient, but I am so peed off! It is so annoying :argh:

Feel better for that.............rant over. Cheers.

Sweeney
24th October 2008, 03:27 PM
How bad is the condensation? As it's quite normal for it to happen (under certain circumstances)

Big Gordy
24th October 2008, 03:32 PM
I wouldn't say it was 'normal' on a brand, spanking new car:eek:
Older cars maybe where the wee rubber seal around the cluster will have perished through time.....but on a new car....no way man:frown: Their quality control seem to have gone a bit downhill recently:thud:

camjay
24th October 2008, 03:46 PM
This is definately not acceptable on a new car - I'm just about to phone to get them to have a look at it.

Just phoned - going into Parks Hamilton next week!

AeroJonny
25th October 2008, 02:05 AM
a steamy light's getting off lightly mate ;)

camjay
25th October 2008, 02:09 PM
:thumbs up: Yeah I know. Had an 02 Cooper few years back (also from new) and it was back to the garage 10 (!) times because of faulty electrics - the window was gubbed. So I know this is nothing. Mini's are not without their faults, but I still love em!:yes nod: