PDA

View Full Version : Quantum of Solace - Meet up with NM, Sunday 9th November

Craig
22nd October 2008, 04:35 PM
Guys and Gals... ;)

Paul (The Dogfather and Owner of Northern MINI) is organising a run from Englandshire thro Kielder to Gala to go and watch the new Bond Movie at The Pavilion Cinema (Ran by the Pooles). I can't manage to go down to Englandshire and back up, but would like to go down to meet them and see the movie, so anyone fancy coming along ;)

Meet at Stirling Services @ 11:45hrs, leaving @ 12:00hrs

Rendevous at Hermiston Gait about 12:30hrs, leaving @ 12:45hrs, getting down to Gala about 13:30hrs with the movie starting around 2pm.

Times are subject to a slight change depending on scheduling of the film.;)

Any takers ?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Names.

Stirling
1. Craig & Jude

Edinburgh
1. Bumble
2. The Harper 3
3. Penguin Pusher + 3

Meeting in Gala
1. David, Fiona & 2 Kids

Total = 14

Bumble
22nd October 2008, 04:52 PM
Yep - I'm up for going to see the Movie; can you stick me down for Hermiston Gate meetup.

Mini Ecosse
22nd October 2008, 04:59 PM
Sorry not able to attend. We will be away on holiday;bigwave:
And no smart comments re hols Craig. You still seem to have more than the rest of us put together. :rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

Stephen

Craig
22nd October 2008, 05:04 PM
Sorry not able to attend. We will be away on holiday;bigwave:
And no smart comments re hols Craig. You still seem to have more than the rest of us put together. :rolleyes::laugh::laugh:

Stephen

who ? Me ? :blush: you must be mixing me up with Jude "12 weeks"... :thumbs up:

Craig
22nd October 2008, 05:05 PM
Yep - I'm up for going to see the Movie; can you stick me down for Hermiston Gate meetup.

thats you added :thumbs up:

Craig
23rd October 2008, 05:09 PM
Just a little note....

if your plans change and you can't make it, please let me know before the Sunday morning of the movie as I will be confirming with "The Pooles" how many seats/tickets to reserve for the afternoon. ;)

Craig :smilewinkgrin:

badwolf340
28th October 2008, 06:52 PM
Craig could you add us (3) for the meet at hermiston gate please:thumbs up:

Craig
28th October 2008, 07:33 PM
Craig could you add us (3) for the meet at hermiston gate please:thumbs up:

No Probs Mr H. :thumbs up:

stephen forrest
28th October 2008, 10:03 PM
i cant make it i have plans all ready hope u all have a good time :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd November 2008, 07:40 PM
OK folks, for you information Quantum of Solace is on at 2pm on Sunday.:D

D3 JDA
3rd November 2008, 08:22 PM
Hi there craig fiona and i plus my 2 kids(14 and12) will be going 2 gala on sunday 2 quantum of solace.We will just go straight 2 gala from home as this is closer 4 us.See you all down at gala.David:popcorn::thumbs up:

Craig
3rd November 2008, 08:56 PM
Hi there craig fiona and i plus my 2 kids(14 and12) will be going 2 gala on sunday 2 quantum of solace.We will just go straight 2 gala from home as this is closer 4 us.See you all down at gala.David:popcorn::thumbs up:

No worries David - see you all there. :yes nod:

Track Ali
4th November 2008, 01:03 PM
Ill be coming from the Shire :smilewinkgrin: anyone else going from hamilton

Craig
4th November 2008, 05:07 PM
Ali, is it just going to be you, or more ?

This is cos I will be phoning AndyP on Sunday morning with a list of people so that they can reserve tickets for those going. :thumbs up:

Track Ali
5th November 2008, 05:34 PM
Hey craig it will be me and 1 other please thanks

Craig
5th November 2008, 05:41 PM
Hey craig it will be me and 1 other please thanks

Cool, will we see you at Hermiston Gait, Edinburgh or are you going direct to Gala?

Track Ali
5th November 2008, 09:52 PM
Sorry craig can I add another 2 on to that total. so me and 3 passengers.

Craig
5th November 2008, 10:59 PM
Sorry craig can I add another 2 on to that total. so me and 3 passengers.

yeah no problem.... gonna answer my question tho.... ^^^^^^^ :rolleyes:;)

Track Ali
6th November 2008, 11:21 AM
sorry about that :blush: (was secretly avoiding it) Ill be at hermiston gate

Craig
6th November 2008, 06:11 PM
sorry about that :blush: (was secretly avoiding it) Ill be at hermiston gate

thanks Ali - see you there. :thumbs up:

Maxxed Ross
7th November 2008, 01:40 PM
I think myself and the big yin are coming to this... but I'll need to check

Big Gordy
7th November 2008, 02:03 PM
Sorry junior I cannae go:frown:
Anyway I thought you wanted to change the wheels over on Sunday:confused:

Craig
7th November 2008, 08:19 PM
Will you pair o' wimen make yer mind up... :rolleyes:;)

AndyP & Lenore
8th November 2008, 01:05 PM
Craig, I suggest you park in ASDA car park tomorrow. It has a time limit of 3 hours, but I'm not sure they even have anyone checking cars on a Sunday. If they do, and some folk want to do some shopping up the street or have a wander around Galashiels and they do run over 3 hours, it is less likely they will get a ticket. However, if you park in Tesco's they have a camera based system and log you in and out and if you're a minute over 3 hours you get a "letter" asking you not to do it again, or else. At least with ASDA it's a guy wandering around checking cars and I would imagine he can be reasoned with.

A.

The Dogfather
8th November 2008, 01:24 PM
Funny I've seen that message before somewhere :D

Craig, we'll see you at the Asda car park then?

Craig
8th November 2008, 02:09 PM
Funny I've seen that message before somewhere :D

Craig, we'll see you at the Asda car park then?

Yeah, Paul fine with me. :thumbs up:

Noted Andy. :rolleyes:

badwolf340
8th November 2008, 07:57 PM
Craig, will not have the JCW as it's away getting work done on it,if no one mind's will still meet at hermiston gate and take another car (if that's ok).hope your ear is better.;bigwave:

AndyP & Lenore
8th November 2008, 09:16 PM
Craig, will not have the JCW as it's away getting work done on it,if no one mind's will still meet at hermiston gate and take another car (if that's ok).hope your ear is better.;bigwave:

Will it be the M3?:Whistle::clap:

A.:thumbs up:

Craig
8th November 2008, 09:45 PM

nae bother Brian, we will see you there... :thumbs up:

aye - and bring the M3... :clap::clap::clap:

The Dogfather
8th November 2008, 09:57 PM
Craig, aiming to get to Gala by 13.30, subject to road conditions and traffic.

Gismo
8th November 2008, 11:05 PM
aye - and bring the M3... :clap::clap::clap:Quality motor :thumbs up:

Craig
8th November 2008, 11:19 PM
Craig, aiming to get to Gala by 13.30, subject to road conditions and traffic.

yeah, same here Paul, hopefully it will work out, it's all dependant on Buses and Lorries on the A7 for us... :rolleyes::smilewinkgrin:

The Dogfather
9th November 2008, 09:18 AM
Can you believe there's now only 2 cars at the start, Alex is meeting us in Gala. We had 28 cars and 50 people at the Skipton meet, but when it comes to the North East they can't be bothered.

Craig
9th November 2008, 07:54 PM
not long back in the door. . :yawn:

Great to see some of you guys and especially nice to meet up with the NM guys. Paul - you just keep getting smaller... :rolleyes::hand::yes nod:

Brian - the M3 is SUPERB, hope you get that wee problem sorted out, but WHAT A NOISE!!!! :thumbs up:

The film was good, think I will need to see it over and over again to catch all the plot.. :rolleyes:

See some of you at the Xmas lunch :yes nod::yes nod:

MINI William
9th November 2008, 08:25 PM
Thanks to Craig for organising the wee trip to gala and to the Pooles for letting us invade the cinema:thumbs up::thumbs up:.Was a good film better than i thought it was going to be.See us all at the Christmas lunch

The Dogfather
9th November 2008, 08:51 PM
Home the noo, weather was awful and the A68 was shut at Jedburgh, massive detour needed........

The Dogfather
9th November 2008, 08:53 PM
Big thanks to all the Poole's for their hospitality, really appreciated. Craig, you're not getting any prettier :p

AndyP & Lenore
9th November 2008, 08:58 PM
Home the noo, weather was awful and the A68 was shut at Jedburgh, massive detour needed........

Bummer.:sad:

Kelso - Wooler - A1 then?:sad:

A.

AndyP & Lenore
9th November 2008, 08:58 PM
Big thanks to all the Poole's for their hospitality, really appreciated. Craig, you're not getting any prettier :p

No problem Paul. Glad you enjoyed the visit.:thumbs up:

Just out of interest, thought you might like to know we turned 100 away for Bond this afternoon.:argh::ragin::argh: Really should have put it in Screen 1.:frown::frown::frown: You'd think by now we'd know how to run a cinema.:moonie:

A.:D

badwolf340
9th November 2008, 09:14 PM
Thank's to all involved,had a great time,and the film was great.:thumbs up:.nice to meet paul ,liked the clubman:cool:.so nice in white.

The Dogfather
9th November 2008, 10:08 PM
Cheers to everyone, see you again soon :D

D3 JDA
9th November 2008, 11:38 PM
Thanks to craig for orgnising the trip to the cinema the movie was good but im like you craig need time to follow the plot. Also thanks to the pooles for there great hospitality and nice to meet Paul from nm. see you all at the xmas lunch. David and Fiona and kids:thumbs up:;bigwave:

Bumble
10th November 2008, 10:50 AM
Thanks to the Pooles for allowing us to invade again. Also Craig for organising the convoy down

Alex from NM
11th November 2008, 01:03 AM
Just popping over from the otherside to say thanks to Andy for letting us doss about in his lovely cinema for a bit :thumbs up:. Good to meet a few of you as well, although it was all a bit rushed getting in there by the time I turned up. Never mind, there's always another time ;bigwave: