PDA

View Full Version : A Quantum of Kielder - 9th November

The Dogfather
20th October 2008, 07:38 PM
Eh? I hear you cry.

Well Bond is back, http://forums.northernmini.co.uk/images/smilies/smiley_abxy.gif and I have a plan. AndyP has allowed Northern MINI to descend upon his workplace to watch one of those moving picture affairs. There's some good roads up to Gala from the North East so I thought why not tie the two together.

The run will start in Consett and will take in the roads around Kielder. All from NMS are welcome to join us for another Borders Blast. More details to follow :D

Consett by the way is near Durham and Durham is near Newcastle which is in turn in Englandshire :D;bigwave:

AndyP & Lenore
20th October 2008, 07:55 PM
Won't be able to do the run, but will of course be at the cinema to welcome you all.;bigwave:

A.:D

Big Gordy
20th October 2008, 08:27 PM
I might just come down for the movie:Whistle:

Hamish
20th October 2008, 09:02 PM
whens the movie showing? Might come over and meet some of you guys n girls :D

Craig
20th October 2008, 09:02 PM
with doing the Manky Thrash the week before then I think we may just come down for the movie too... ;):Whistle:

Gismo
20th October 2008, 09:08 PM
Depending on the date and time i might just pop down for this :yes nod:

Hamish
20th October 2008, 09:10 PM
looks like it could be a full house at this rate haha

AndyP & Lenore
20th October 2008, 09:32 PM
looks like it could be a full house at this rate haha

Would be one of many.:yes nod: Depending on the show time The Dogfather goes for.

A.

Neil and Lorna
20th October 2008, 09:33 PM
We'll see you all at the cinema as well.:popcorn:

Neil and Lorna.:thumbs up:

The Dogfather
20th October 2008, 09:42 PM
Perhaps a meeting at the border, hang on its November you'll all have frozen to death by the time we got there :D

AndyP & Lenore
20th October 2008, 09:47 PM
Perhaps a meeting at the border, hang on its November you'll all have frozen to death by the time we got there :D

ROFLMAO.:laugh::laugh:

This coming from an Englangshiriun. Where, when you get a hard frost, you all go back to bed 'cos you're snowed in.:rolleyes:

A.:D

The Dogfather
20th October 2008, 10:17 PM
I get more snow here than I did in Aberdeenshire :p

Track Ali
21st October 2008, 11:09 PM
I'll be down for this I reckon. Been away too long from the mini run scene. Missing it!!!

The Dogfather
22nd October 2008, 10:34 AM
The date has now been set for the 9th and the movie will be shown around 2pm. Please state whether you're comming down to Conset or whether you're planning to meet up in Gala.

Cheers

Craig
22nd October 2008, 04:28 PM
Paul,

Jude and Me will meet at Gala...

I'll prob organise a wee convoy down from the Central/Weedgie/Edinburger area for anyone going.. :smilewinkgrin:

I'll start a new thread for that. :thumbs up:

Bumble
22nd October 2008, 04:54 PM
... and I've added myself to the Movie only list (nice one Craig).

The Dogfather
22nd October 2008, 06:31 PM
Cheers Craig, any chance you could make this a sticky, I'd do it myself but all my buttons are missing on here ;)

Gismo
22nd October 2008, 07:15 PM
Cheers Craig, any chance you could make this a sticky, I'd do it myself but all my buttons are missing on here ;)Is it ok if i do it :rolleyes:

Track Ali
23rd October 2008, 07:36 PM
The 9th is good for me. Is there still room for at the cinema? What time is the run in Conset starting? is anyone else venturing down?

The Dogfather
23rd October 2008, 08:46 PM
We're likely to leave Consett about 10.30am to allow for a stop at Kielder.

markyc
24th October 2008, 05:41 PM
I'll be there for the movie :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::clap:

Craig
24th October 2008, 05:45 PM

blooming eck....:eek: who are you ? :confused:

I think you should go to introduce yourself... :thud::Whistle:;bigwave:

weefossy
26th October 2008, 10:08 PM
Marky, good to here from you. I really do miss that yellow car.:sad:

I bet you wish you had it back. I also wish Mini would go back to that yellow for the R56. Imagine a JCW in that colour.:clap::thud:

Apologies for going off topic but I was getting real emotional..........
......about the car not Marky:p

Sorry, can't make the run.

ELFMAN
28th October 2008, 12:48 AM
Sorry folks, I won't make this one - have a good run and enjoy the movie!

Track Ali
29th October 2008, 07:16 AM
I think Im going to meet at the movie now folks. Had fancied making a big run to newcastle and then up to Galashiels but passenger preference is for a shorter run and theres also the chance of getting lost (anyone remember my first run??)

Crombers
31st October 2008, 12:42 AM

Who, what, when, where

:eek: driving what may one enquire :eek:

:rolleyes: :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
3rd November 2008, 07:41 PM
Paul

For your information, Quantum of Solace is on at 2pm on Sunday.:D

Cheers.

L:D

AndyP & Lenore
8th November 2008, 01:06 PM
Paul, I suggest you park in ASDA car park tomorrow. It has a time limit of 3 hours, but I'm not sure they even have anyone checking cars on a Sunday. If they do, and some folk want to do some shopping up the street or have a wander around Galashiels and they do run over 3 hours, it is less likely they will get a ticket. However, if you park in Tesco's they have a camera based system and log you in and out and if you're a minute over 3 hours you get a "letter" asking you not to do it again, or else. At least with ASDA it's a guy wandering around checking cars and I would imagine he can be reasoned with.

A.