PDA

View Full Version : got my car back from bmw last night

stoney
15th October 2008, 05:13 PM
well my car went in for is rust work done and i have to say what a job they have done even replaced my boot handle as well :thumbs up: so i am a happy chappie

also got them to remove the small dent in the drivers door so the car is looking like it should :D:D

just need to get my wheels fixed and all will be good :thumbs up:

ianking
15th October 2008, 06:07 PM
Good news.

If you are looking for a man to get it looking 'really' top notch then give me a shout. ;)

Colin
15th October 2008, 07:44 PM
Nice one Stoney good to hear it's all sorted :thumbs up:

stoney
16th October 2008, 08:11 AM
Good news.

If you are looking for a man to get it looking 'really' top notch then give me a shout. ;)

was going to have a wee chat at manky trash with you :thumbs up: as will be geting my wheels fixed shortly as well :thumbs up::thumbs up:

Stewart
16th October 2008, 03:59 PM
Good to know BMW can do the job right, I need stone chips done when it goes in next year for its first service. Rust does not sound to good but then again you enjoy your car to the full don’t you……….probably happy driving through a foot of dirty water :thumbs up:

Manky Thrash your kidding mate I just spent four hours cleaning the dam thing......:smilewinkgrin:

stoney
16th October 2008, 06:33 PM
Good to know BMW can do the job right, I need stone chips done when it goes in next year for its first service. Rust does not sound to good but then again you enjoy your car to the full don’t you……….probably happy driving through a foot of dirty water :thumbs up:

Manky Thrash your kidding mate I just spent four hours cleaning the dam thing......:smilewinkgrin:

yep they did it all in a day droped it off @9 am and picked it up at 16 30 the next day all ready cleaned and polished ;) the rust came up on the boot just a little bit :rolleyes:

and yes i do get the most out of my car there is no point in having it to drive it like a granny :hand:

Craig
18th October 2008, 03:15 PM
and yes i do get the most out of my car there is no point in having it to drive it like a granny :hand:

well you were that night on the way up to knockhill... you couldn't even keep up with a cooper with a fat guy in it... :moonie::moonie::rolleyes::thumbs up::Whistle:

stoney
18th October 2008, 11:06 PM
well you were that night on the way up to knockhill... you couldn't even keep up with a cooper with a fat guy in it... :moonie::moonie::rolleyes::thumbs up::Whistle:

PI$$ OFF i was just takin it easy as i know it was going to get death on the track and also 2 brand new back tyers witch i dont realy like :argh::argh:

well thats my exus any way :rolleyes::p:blush: