PDA

View Full Version : Stolen Goods

Fester
13th October 2008, 08:19 PM
Just thought I wouldmention it on here, I had a lockup that I use broken into just before the weekend and had various bits and pieces stolen including a small aluminium box trailer, compressor, pressure washer, battery charger, hoover tool boxes, tools and a couple of car stereos INCLUDING the BOOST CD PLAYER that I had only removed from the car 3 days earlier. The other was a JVC with a 12 disc multichanger and JVC amplifier.

Only mentioning it incase anyone in the Dundee area is offered anything on my list above.

Needless to say this kind of annoyed me a wee bit. The BOOST stereo is prbably the dearest item that was pinched so thats the one I am interested in getting back

PM me if anyone hears anything

Cheers
Stephen

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2008, 08:39 PM
Good of you to let us all know Fester.:thumbs up:

Sorry to hear of your troubles though.:ragin: Police interested?

Does anyone know of Burple's whereabouts on the day in question.:moonie::thud:

A.:D

MrMischief
13th October 2008, 08:46 PM
Dirty thieving scumbags. Some people just can't leave other folks' property alone. Sorry to hear about that, I'll keep my ears to the ground. You should keep an eye on eBay too.

Andy, I'd imagine Burple's like one of the burgling kids that sneaks in tiny open windows & opens doors from the inside..you may have a point :Whistle:

Hope you get something back, remember and get an incident number from the police for your insurance.

Gismo
13th October 2008, 08:54 PM
The BOOST stereo is prbably the dearest item that was pinched so thats the one I am interested in getting backSorry to hear of the break in, all too common these days :frown:
You sure about the most expensive

Fester
13th October 2008, 09:57 PM
Andy,

police took statements SOCO tried to take prints no success, but didn't really seem too interested

MrMischief,

All taken care off Insurance company been very helpfull so far

Gismo,

Yep hard to believe but £425 for a new BOOST

If I hadnt changed the stereo they would have got their hands on a damn site dearer one!!!!

Ebay been scoured along witha couple of other local forums. No joy so far. Trailer is very distinctive as has a very long draw bar as was designed to work behing a golf cart or quad bike so looks strange behind a car.

Thanks every one, I dont expect to see any of these agiain but its worth letting other know

zimbo
14th October 2008, 11:00 AM
Sorry to hear about this Fester, thieving scumbags!!! :ragin:Cant believe no-one in the surrounding area didnt see anything suspicious with the amount of stuff they nicked, they must have had a vehicle of some sort to tow away your trailer etc... Bast!ds

ianking
14th October 2008, 11:07 AM
Sorry to hear of your bad times.

It would be a bonus if the insurance gave you £425 for your boost as I got a boost from the breakers a couple months back for £25. Most on ebay going for about £60-£100 mark.

badwolf340
15th October 2008, 08:09 PM
sorry to hear of that,had some snap -on stuff stolen a long time ago,and it still get's to me,people like that should be shot with a very big gun..:argh: