PDA

View Full Version : Fester

MrMischief
13th October 2008, 07:09 PM
Saw you tonight on the way home, the missus was in the middle of doing a crazy U turn to get onto the Ferry Rd. Really like your stripes, was admiring them online last night & got to see them today IRL, I don't normally like viper type stripes but yours are very :cool:

Car looked very shiny too :thumbs up:

Nice to get a flash & wave back too ;bigwave:

Fester
13th October 2008, 07:45 PM
Evening, yes that was me

Is it wrong to say something about crazy manouvers and wimmin drivers!!!!!

Na I'm not that brave.

Thanks for the comments on the stripes there is something about them that really sets the car off.

As for the shine, still along way to go before I am happy with it, the rain still sticks to it. Another weekend or 2 will soon sort that out.

Was wondering who the first of the Dundee Mini owners would be first to spot me and let on

Thanks

Stephen

MrMischief
13th October 2008, 08:37 PM
Evening, yes that was me

Is it wrong to say something about crazy manouvers and wimmin drivers!!!!!

Na I'm not that brave.

Thanks for the comments on the stripes there is something about them that really sets the car off.

As for the shine, still along way to go before I am happy with it, the rain still sticks to it. Another weekend or 2 will soon sort that out.

Was wondering who the first of the Dundee Mini owners would be first to spot me and let on

Thanks

Stephen

I wouldn't be mentioning it within earshot of the wife, would've been nice for Dundee council to mention the Arbroath Rd was closed slightly further away from the junction, then the U-turn wouldn't have been required. :frown:

My first car was a BRG classic, always polished up really well. Sure you'll get a lovely deep shine with some elbow grease.

Oh, and I'm from Angus too, only pass through Dundee for work purposes :laugh:

Steve

Fester
13th October 2008, 10:01 PM
Oh, and I'm from Angus too, only pass through Dundee for work purposes :laugh:

Steve

Me too :thumbs up: