PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News

Gismo
13th October 2008, 05:52 PM
Me Julie, in an obvious attempt at attention seeking has broken her wrist :D
Nae smutty jokes :eyes up:

If she thinks for one minute that she's getting out of doing the dishes, ironing, cooking and washing she can think again :hand:

For all BEP owners, she's got a lovely cast to match your MINI :thumbs up:

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2008, 05:54 PM
Poor wee thing. She probably broke it washing YOUR cars.

Lenore's wondering if she broke it buffing your baldy heed?

Either way, we hope she gets better soon.:thumbs up:

A.:moonie:

Gismo
13th October 2008, 05:59 PM
Lenore's wondering if she broke it buffing your baldy heedNae mine, i'm still in Baku, but, i'll pass on Lenore's kind words :moonie:

Mini Ecosse
13th October 2008, 06:33 PM
You will be staying in Baku for an extra 4 weeks then :Whistle::Whistle:.
Hope the break mends soon

Stephen

Gismo
13th October 2008, 06:45 PM
You will be staying in Baku for an extra 4 weeks then :Whistle::Whistle:Not sure i know what you mean :hand:

illegalhunter
13th October 2008, 07:02 PM
Get a cleaner in while she is out of commision

Scottie
13th October 2008, 07:34 PM
never mind the chores but how the hell is she going to do her bra up.:smilewinkgrin:;);):p

Gismo
13th October 2008, 07:39 PM
never mind the chores but how the hell is she going to do her bra up.:smilewinkgrin:;);):pShe don't wear one :Whistle: but i'll gladly assist, might take me a while to get the hang of it though ;)
Apart from that, how does she, erm, well, ahem, finish the toilet :D

Scottie
13th October 2008, 07:49 PM
She don't wear one :Whistle: but i'll gladly assist, might take me a while to get the hang of it though ;)

is she left or right handed and which wrist did she break.:Whistle:

AndyP & Lenore
13th October 2008, 07:53 PM
She don't wear one :Whistle: but i'll gladly assist, might take me a while to get the hang of it though ;)

Thats way too much information.;)

Gismo
13th October 2008, 07:55 PM
is she left or right handed and which wrist did she break.:Whistle:She is right handed and she broke.............her right wrist, so, nae easy to :moonie:

Craig
18th October 2008, 02:50 PM
tell her to put her feet up and make you work for a change... :eyes up::yes nod:;)

Crombers
18th October 2008, 11:15 PM
She is right handed and she broke.............her right wrist, so, nae easy to :moonie:

Been there & trust me you do adapt ASAP :thumbs up:

Big Gordy
20th October 2008, 01:08 PM
I was out mountain biking with a mate when he launched himself over the handlebars breaking BOTH wrists :eek::thud:
When I saw him a few days later he had me in tears of laughter with his exploits in the toilet department. All I will say is his wife must REALLY love him :laugh: His kids thought it was great......they told everyone at school that there mum had to wipe there dads bum:moonie:
Hope Julie recovers soon Al:thumbs up:

mini saltire
20th October 2008, 02:27 PM
PMSL Big Gordy!!